How to get HIGHER eyebrows?

M

mirmulnir

Iron
People say that low-set eyebrows are best but imho when I use my fingers to push and hold them for few seconds and then release it actually looks better. My eye area looks less submissive n shit. Is there any way to make this effect permanent?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and DoII
if it looks less submissive when u pull them up there's a good chance its to do with your eyebrow tilt changing when u lift them. are your brows negatively tilted normally?

as a guy with high set eyebrows, fuck yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and becomingnearperfect
People say that low-set eyebrows are best but imho when I use my fingers to push and hold them for few seconds and then release it actually looks better. My eye area looks less submissive n shit. Is there any way to make this effect permanent?
Just raise your eyebrows at all times

You are confusing high-set eyebrows for positively tilted eyebrows.

I have low-set eyebrows that are positively tilted.

It might be that your brows are low-set but negatively tilted and then when you fiddle with them you stop when you tilt them positively and then say; 'oh I look good'. It's like negative canthel tilt. Only it's your brows.

You are confusing high-set eyebrows for positively tilted eyebrows.

I have low-set eyebrows that are positively tilted.

It might be that your brows are low-set but negatively tilted and then when you fiddle with them you stop when you tilt them positively and then say; 'oh I look good'. It's like negative canthel tilt. Only it's your brows.
Shit nigga you are right ig. When I push them higher for few seconds and release it hold for minutes. My eyebrows become both high set and positively tilted. I guess you can't make em positively tilted permanently without surgeries, right?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Shit nigga you are right ig. When I push them higher for few seconds and release it hold for minutes. My eyebrows become both high set and positively tilted. I guess you can't make em positively tilted permanently without surgeries, right?

Nailed it.

Low-set brows mog. But low-set brows that are positively tilted mog even more.

There are guys out there with low-set negatively tilted brows. That's you.

PM me a photo to confirm, if you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and mirmulnir
use minoxidil/rosemary oil above the outside corners of the brow to make hair grow there, then remove the lower part of the outside corners