How to get hollow cheeks

F

flatmaxillacel

Iron
Okay to start off I think MOST people (not all) could easily achieve somewhat hollow cheeks.

Its really easy so what you need to do is cut off as much salt as possible since it causes water retention. Once you've gotten a better diet you'll need too start taking Vitamin D,B,K,and C all of these will help with your over health and facial bloat.

The last but most important step would be to ALWAYS (ESPECIALLY WHILE SLEEPING) mew, idk why people say its cope its literally how humans are supposed to rest their tongues but I have a different theory why it gives hollow cheeks, so basically up until 2 months ago i used to have severe bruxism and i started doing all of these and most helped but mewing basically cured it and I no longer suffer from masseter hypertrophy which was the biggest reason why my face was bloated even tho i had insane cheekbones.

Another tip if you were raised in a cuck diet like me is to NEVER chew with your cheeks and when chewmaxxing id recommend you only chew with your front teeth since it wont activate your masseters as much it would with other teeth.

TLDR: Be as minimalistic with salt, take vitamin D,B,K, and C, Mew, and chew properly.
For all of this to actually be fully effective you'd need to be at least 19% bf like I am.
Screenshot 2022 02 26 175811

Mewing gives the same affect as
Botox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
its insane what a tongue against the roof of your mouth can do

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 1 other person
yeah hard mewing gave me god tier hollow cheeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and 1 other person
F8e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fjor2096, WenomWenom and 6 others
cope all you want its what cured my bruxism and gave me hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and StrangerDanger
even if you're too braindead to mew just do the others and will improve your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and StrangerDanger
that's the conman who's going to court

he's a man that is changing the world! There is no greater achievement than this, and the name Mew will go down in the history books for sure. I hope Mike able to find solace in this, win your court case, and also may people donate to him, so you can buy himself a house. Mike deserve it! Thanks for doing what you're doing. Mike is reducing suffering on this planet and you're a champ for taking it on!! Thank you, Mike and John Mew.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and StrangerDanger
he's a man that is changing the world! There is no greater achievement than this, and the name Mew will go down in the history books for sure. I hope Mike able to find solace in this, win your court case, and also may people donate to him, so you can buy himself a house. Mike deserve it! Thanks for doing what you're doing. Mike is reducing suffering on this planet and you're a champ for taking it on!! Thank you, Mike and John Mew.
keep coping i cured my bruxism while youre still dwelling in your moms basement.

I've been wondering what role exactly the masseters play in achieving hollow cheeks. When hollow cheeks are discussed, the role of the masseters in achieving them is surprisingly rarely mentioned, even though they cover such a large part of the cheek. In my case, I have fairly prominent and wide cheekbones, as well as about a 0.90 bizygomatic ratio, but I don't have hollow cheeks, instead I look bloated, even though I'm like 10% body fat because of what I believe are very large masseters that I've had all my life. I've always had a baby face and looked several years younger than my actual age and I think this is largely because of these large masseters making my face look chubby. I'll probably just get masseter Botox and see how it goes. Mewing seems like cope unless you're a mouth breather or something.

Some people do look good with large masseters though, so I'm not sure what it is exactly that makes big masseters good on some people and shit on others. Possible theories I've heard are different masseter insertions, inward/outward gonions, short/tall face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I've been wondering what role exactly the masseters play in achieving hollow cheeks. When hollow cheeks are discussed, the role of the masseters in achieving them is surprisingly rarely mentioned, even though they cover such a large part of the cheek. In my case, I have fairly prominent and wide cheekbones, as well as about a 0.90 bizygomatic ratio, but I don't have hollow cheeks, instead I look bloated, even though I'm like 10% body fat because of what I believe are very large masseters that I've had all my life. I've always had a baby face and looked several years younger than my actual age and I think this is largely because of these large masseters making my face look chubby. I'll probably just get masseter Botox and see how it goes. Mewing seems like cope unless you're a mouth breather or something.

Some people do look good with large masseters though, so I'm not sure what it is exactly that makes big masseters good on some people and shit on others. Possible theories I've heard are different masseter insertions, inward/outward gonions, short/tall face.
It plays a role in making your face seem bloated, thats how it was for me i had massive masseters which also caused me to look babyish as well, mewing is cope if youre old and trying to achieve gains but its not cope if youre trying to prevent and reverse some of the affects from excessive clenching (bruxism) and further mouth breathing. But yeah I think you should just mew and get botox not like you have anything to lose from keeping your tongue in its natural position.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and AspiringChadlet
chewmaxxing id recommend you only chew with your front teeth since it wont activate your masseters as much it would with other teeth.
stopped reading at this :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

For real tho, this is how i got hollow cheeks