How to get hollow cheeks?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I have chubby cheeks despite leanmaxxing. I 23 hour fast daily. I not that skinny but I have low bf percentage 5'7 125 lbs. I have prominent cheekbones. Still I have chubby cheeks. I notice my cheeks are more hollow when I look down or am upside down, as gravity pulls my fat. Is there an effective way to focally reduce fat on my face like ice, heat, or vibrations?

Face exercises
proper swallowing

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and CokoMleko
I have them, I think genetic and maybe from braces. But with hollow cheeks, hollow under eyes is the price u’ll pay

Hard mewing, low bf% and forward growth

2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

That's Astrosky

• JFL
Reactions: CokoMleko
It's genetic
but also low bf helps a lot

i also chew gum
i think it helps quite a bit but i havent been doing it long enough to really tell

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
Hard mewing, low bf% and forward growth

2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

That's Astrosky

I hard mew constantly, have relatively low bf% and I am bonesmashing cheekbones weekly. It has helped for sure, but I still don't think I can get hollow cheeks in normal lighting and positioning unless I lose the fat on my face.

• +1
Reactions: Peterrrrrrrrrrr
It's genetic
but also low bf helps a lot

i also chew gum
i think it helps quite a bit but i havent been doing it long enough to really tell
I should try chewing exercises, although I dont know how effective it will be with losing fat. But large masseter muscles really do help stretch the cheeks and make them more hollow

I should try chewing exercises, although I dont know how effective it will be with losing fat. But large masseter muscles really do help stretch the cheeks and make them more hollow
i recommend thos falim gums
don't ever chew sugar gums
its better to not chew at all
sugar gums destroy teeth

i chew for an hour every few days
id say every 2 days

if you chew too much your joints will be hurt and start making noises when you move your mouth
chew hard for a short time every now and then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, CokoMleko and Deleted member 1901
I hard mew constantly, have relatively low bf% and I am bonesmashing cheekbones weekly. It has helped for sure, but I still don't think I can get hollow cheeks in normal lighting and positioning unless I lose the fat on my face.
I can see I have mildly hollow cheeks under strong outdoor llighting coming from outside in my gym mirrors after hard mewing and chewing. I did cheek bonesmashing at first but compared to mewing it did very little.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I have chubby cheeks despite leanmaxxing. I 23 hour fast daily. I not that skinny but I have low bf percentage 5'7 125 lbs. I have prominent cheekbones. Still I have chubby cheeks. I notice my cheeks are more hollow when I look down or am upside down, as gravity pulls my fat. Is there an effective way to focally reduce fat on my face like ice, heat, or vibrations?
buccal fat removal might be the way to go to be honest, what is your bf btw

edit: can you show some pics to make sure your cheekbones are actually prominent

• +1
You forgot to dehydrate yourself in an 800 square foot industrial beef jerky processor. This is what the pros are doing.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18052 and 1 other person
buccal fat removal might be the way to go to be honest, what is your bf btw

edit: can you show some pics to make sure your cheekbones are actually prominent
I honestly do not know how to calculate my bf%
here are some pictures of me in relatively normal lighting:
Picture with hood on is most recent

Attachments

• face.PNG
    face.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • face2.PNG
    face2.PNG
    734 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
You forgot to dehydrate yourself in an 800 square foot industrial beef jerky processor. This is what the pros are doing.
I have been drinking less water and going outside in the sun with a dark hoodie on. No results

I honestly do not know how to calculate my bf%
here are some pictures of me in relatively normal lighting:
Picture with hood on is most recent
I don't think they are prominent enough to be honest, but I can't be sure since the pics aren't 3/4 view. Something like this would give a better idea. Also, to measure bf, use you can use a calculator like this one, however it is only an approximation so don't take this as certain (https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html)

Your looks aren't bad, you look like a normie, and not having hollow cheeks isn't a death sentence imo since most people don't and will never have it.

• +1
I don't think they are prominent enough to be honest, but I can't be sure since the pics aren't 3/4 view. Something like this would give a better idea. Also, to measure bf, use you can use a calculator like this one, however it is only an approximation so don't take this as certain (https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html)

View attachment 1679953

Your looks aren't bad, you look like a normie, and not having hollow cheeks isn't a death sentence imo since most people don't and will never have it.
I look good in some pic and sub human in others so i hope im a normie

I took a picture 3/4 view:
Also I the body fat calculator is wrong JFL:ROFLMAO: I think cuz of my small waist:

Attachments

• face3.PNG
    face3.PNG
    734.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture1873.PNG
    Capture1873.PNG
    105.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I look good in some pic and sub human in others so i hope im a normie

I took a picture 3/4 view:
Also I the body fat calculator is wrong JFL:ROFLMAO: I think cuz of my small waist:
What the fuck did you do on the neck and waist measurement man??? 1 inch neck :lul:

Ur cheekbones are kinda good actually, it is probably your bf or a lot of fat stored on your cheeks so lifefuel for you bro

• +1
What the fuck did you do on the neck and waist measurement man??? 1 inch neck :lul:

Ur cheekbones are kinda good actually, it is probably your bf or a lot of fat stored on your cheeks so lifefuel for you bro
No my neck is 14.5 inches. My waist is 25 inches. Is that normal? Should I train Neck?

No my neck is 14.5 inches. My waist is 25 inches. Is that normal? Should I train Neck?
I thought the measurements were in CMs lol im retarded

• +1
It sounds good in theory but can make u look like a drug addict

it could be to having thick skin, I think chico had thick skin and that's why he hadn't got as hollow cheeks as other models that you can clearly see the skull shape from the front

• +1
Make photos at sunset from below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-174507_Photos-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220519-174507_Photos-01.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Hollow cheeks are pretty much caused by two things: having really developed masseters (jaw muscles) from chewing gum or hard foods, and the second thing is having very projected zygos(cheekbones). Chew 3-5 sticks of gum every day for 2 hours, maintain proper tongue posture, keep teeth touching, and workout to have good testosterone levels. High testosterone levels causes your jaw and cheekbones to grow forward and wider. Good luck :)
Mewing results 4

Attachments

• 16 vs 19 years facial tranformation while mewing (and Chewing) approximately 2 1:2 years  .png
    16 vs 19 years facial tranformation while mewing (and Chewing) approximately 2 1:2 years .png
    975.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel and Deleted member 1901