HOW TO GET HOODED EYES WITHOUT SURGERY GTFIH

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I have been bone smashing my browridge for with knuckle for about 20 minutes and chewing falim gum 1.5 hours per day. After 2 weeks of doing this my eyelid is almost completely gone and if I squinch it completely disappears. Honestly this is insane seeing this much progress in 2 weeks, and considering no surgery is needed. Also been taking mk677 and mk4

the camera angle is the very similar in both pictures

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2968 and 7 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, randomvanish, Deleted member 4416 and 12 others
Just raise your eyelid theory?:feelskek:

Your pupil is literally lower in the second pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Just raise your eyelid theory?:feelskek:

Your pupil is literally lower in the second pic.
no i had a no expression in both pics I’m looking down a little more into the camera on second one

no i had a no expression in both pics I’m looking down a little more into the camera on second one
Giga cope. Also a bigger browirdge won't reduce UEE. Even surgeries show this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2275
you still need good fat pads for reduced UEE, just when you bring your browridge forward it gives better placement for them to cover. Go in front of a mirror and pull your eyebrows forward and then look at your UEE. Also how is this cope if I got results I look at my self every day for 15 mins minimum and I have never had this little UEE before

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
Strong username-to-post correlation

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4563, TheAscendedOne and 13 others
In the second pic you look on acid or some shit tbh. You're keeping your upper eyelid higher.
Best way to reduce UEE is to relax your eyebrows, and have them sit as low as possible.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Literally hitting own head for 20 minutes a day to get h00ded ey3z JFL.

I have been bone smashing my browridge for with knuckle for about 20 minutes and chewing falim gum 1.5 hours per day. After 2 weeks of doing this my eyelid is almost completely gone and if I squinch it completely disappears. Honestly this is insane seeing this much progress in 2 weeks, and considering no surgery is needed. Also been taking mk677 and mk4

legit bruh
how much mk4/mk677 do u take

it's the brain damage, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Yeh I'm a good example of someone with a good brow ridge but uee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Can you explain this

Attachments

• A3F34EE1-DE77-4F56-BEE9-50CD6ADB843C.jpeg
    A3F34EE1-DE77-4F56-BEE9-50CD6ADB843C.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 5DE5F006-17D0-4321-ACB5-32377407C7AC.jpeg
    5DE5F006-17D0-4321-ACB5-32377407C7AC.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 251BB27C-E3D2-4C45-A417-6A72B80E66DA.jpeg
    251BB27C-E3D2-4C45-A417-6A72B80E66DA.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 88
wtf i thought u were a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, EthnicelAscension, EvropaCel and 1 other person
Your name makes even more sense

In the second pic you look on acid or some shit tbh. You're keeping your upper eyelid higher.
Best way to reduce UEE is to relax your eyebrows, and have them sit as low as possible.

Negative IQ.

Not like this bro

How does chewing gum help and how do you chew the gum? is it mostly using masaters?

How does chewing gum help and how do you chew the gum? is it mostly using masaters?
chewing gum may help build browridge

looking back this thread was utter shit I wish I could delete it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3635
chewing gum may help build browridge

looking back this thread was utter shit I wish I could delete it
U got a study for this bro imma recreate this but with a small massage machine gun + mk4 +mk677

Tumblr m3953sQ3bM1rqp4rgo1 400

what does your bone smashing routine look like ?

Stop frauding

• +1
Reactions: retard