How to get into a frat party

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Without actually being a part of the frat.

I have yet to try but all I got brainstormed rn are either pull up w a ton of girls, A gigantic stash of marijuana, bribe an absurd amount, or break in. Preferably a combo of these.

Any slayers here have advice?

either be a 5'11+ HTN football/basketball/soccer Athlete on campus

Or 6'2+ White Chadlite+ Socialmaxxed if your just a normal student

Ive heard frat guys are highly exclusive so they likely wouldnt bring any random men in unless it woudl somehow improve the image of the party for more females to come in

edit: or come in with atleast 3 girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18890 and 3 others
You need to bring girls with you, know someone in the frat, or sneak in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lux
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, pneumocystosis, Xangsane and 7 others

Yea it's annoying how the more boring wasp chadlite u are the more likely you are to get in. At least with the big ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and TeenAscender
Rushing a smaller frat is honestly basic requirement for collegemaxing I need to next semester

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
i get invited to parties but i decline them everytime.

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
im goodlooking but a loner. Man this is sad
I just want to fuck and have a relationship man i hate parties :*(

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
Yea it's annoying how the more boring wasp chadlite u are the more likely you are to get in. At least with the big ones.
Doesn’t happen. An aspie chad with no girls or friends is not getting in. You need to need to have a lot of status and clout for them to respect you enough to let you in. You have to know a lot of people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and 2 others
Hey I didn’t make it up most top frats are just wasp white ppl

Tbh I’m a high schooler still but I got hella friends in college who are freshmen are sophomores who are the typical frat bro archetype (6’+ WASP) and only they are in the top frats meanwhile the ethnics tend to be in their own frats college is a racepill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and 1 other person
Doesn’t happen. An aspie chad with no girls or friends is not getting in. You need to need to have a lot of status and clout for them to respect you enough to let you in. You have to know a lot of people.
Very true I heard you need to have a few mutual before your freshman school year even starts to get into a top house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, Lux and 1 other person
We need someone to make a BOTB guide thread on how to set your social life up in college (rushing frats, etc) cuz it’s not 100% looks there’s some politics and shit u need to do to get into top houses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lux
they are exclusive af. if you show up they will rudely kick you out. america is bully culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MM299579, incel194012940 and 2 others
they are exclusive af. if you show up they will rudely kick you out. america is bully culture.
do you have frats in russia too? if yes, how can one join them

do you have frats in russia too? if yes, how can one join them
i am talking about america. only frat in Russia is joining bratva:

Main qimg c81eb07a1e31458281bfee52ac1b5297 pjlq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 21620 and Lux
Be cool chad and just show up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
many frats have windows on 1.5 stories tall that you can jump onto

they'll let you in if you're willing to pay the $5 entrance fee

$5 all you can drink

I have yet to try but all I got brainstormed rn are either pull up w a ton of girls, A gigantic stash of marijuana, bribe an absurd amount, or break in. Preferably a combo of these.

Im in a frat the only realistic way your getting in is if you bring girls but that's not even an guarantee as my frat doesn't let any random guys in because of liability.

• +1
its not rude to kick randos out of your house'

• +1
Rushing a smaller frat is honestly basic requirement for collegemaxing I need to next semester
what are your stats

Ive heard frat guys are highly exclusive so they likely wouldnt bring any random men in unless it woudl somehow improve the image of the party for more females to come in

edit: or come in with atleast 3 girls
I wonder if they'll allow in a 5'9 half Middle Eastern, half white chadlite who is introverted, Muslim and wears glasses. I don't think I'd ever want to be part of a frat.

Last edited:
See below:
I wonder if they'll allow in a 5'9 half Middle Eastern, half white chadlite who is introverted and wears glasses. I don't think I'd ever want to be part of a frat.

Hey I didn’t make it up most top frats are just wasp white ppl

Tbh I’m a high schooler still but I got hella friends in college who are freshmen are sophomores who are the typical frat bro archetype (6’+ WASP) and only they are in the top frats meanwhile the ethnics tend to be in their own frats college is a racepill
Even though I'm half WASP it's over because I'm Muslim.

I wonder if they'll allow in a 5'9 half Middle Eastern, half white chadlite who is introverted, Muslim and wears glasses. I don't think I'd ever want to be part of a frat.

My reply was purposefully kind of autistic lol, it’s not like there’s a set height and PSL requirement for joining a frat lol but the point is frats are generally just good looking pretentious young white men who are looking for you to being something (whether that be women, nepotism). + they’re very conscious of preserving the image of just being a bunch of WASP chads

Simply not being a good looking tall white dude who doesn’t have any mutuals to the frat means you can’t afford to not be extroverted low inhib NT etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
My reply was purposefully kind of autistic lol, it’s not like there’s a set height and PSL requirement for joining a frat lol but the point is frats are generally just good looking pretentious young white men who are looking for you to being something (whether that be women, nepotism). + they’re very conscious of preserving the image of just being a bunch of WASP chads

Simply not being a good looking tall white dude who doesn’t have any mutuals to the frat means you can’t afford to not be extroverted low inhib NT etc
How likely would I be accepted into a frat with my stats plus being introverted, doesn't drink, doesn't take non-medicinal drugs, doesn't smoke?

Usually I hated being dragged to house parties, but the few I went to had mostly blacks as I was mostly friends with them at uni. I often was in another room with two others talking about manga series and other things all night while I sipped on pure Pepsi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TeenAscender
How likely would I be accepted into a frat with my stats plus being introverted, doesn't drink, doesn't take non-medicinal drugs, doesn't smoke?

Usually I hated being dragged to house parties, but the few I went to had mostly blacks as I was mostly friends with them at uni. I often was in another room with two others talking about manga series and other things all night while I sipped on pure Pepsi.
If ur introverted don’t drink don’t do drugs and not a big fan of parties then yeah the probability of u getting in is low but it’s easy to fake being extroverted and liking partying tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Do I fail in other aspects?
Half WASP and legit unfrauded 5’9 is decent stats tbh little height failo but not end of the workd

• Love it
  • +1
Half WASP and legit unfrauded 5’9 is decent stats tbh little height failo but not end of the workd
Half WASP is a halo because of a need to seem diverse with as little disruption as possible

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TeenAscender
If ur introverted don’t drink don’t do drugs and not a big fan of parties then yeah the probability of u getting in is low but it’s easy to fake being extroverted and liking partying tbh
I've always disliked parties...
I'm also from a lower-middle class family. I wonder how that might affect me.
I used to be overweight when I began uni, but now I've leaned down and I'm a solid mesomorph.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how good would I be?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
It's not happening buster. At my school if your not in the frat or well connected to the frat, you're not getting into the party. Doesn't matter how "good-looking" you are, or how many girls you bring, or how much weed you bring, you're not getting in. Even a lot of athletes get booted from frat parties a lot of the time. Not only are you a potential legal liability, you also bring the ratio down.

If you want to sell your weed, sell it to the brothers for a good price on a weekday and maybe after a while they will get to know and like you and maybe they will put you on the list. Or just rush.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and TeenAscender
Looks don't help with getting into a frat party, in fact they might be more hesitant with Chads since they're competition.

Either be friends with them/part of the frat.
Bring women.
Or bring alcohol/drugs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TeenAscender

Is everyone in this thread getting their life advice from fucking early 200s coming of age movies? just don’t be a school shooter and you’ll be chill

It's not happening buster. At my school if your not in the frat or well connected to the frat, you're not getting into the party. Doesn't matter how "good-looking" you are, or how many girls you bring, or how much weed you bring, you're not getting in. Even a lot of athletes get booted from frat parties a lot of the time. Not only are you a potential legal liability, you also bring the ratio down.

If you want to sell your weed, sell it to the brothers for a good price on a weekday and maybe after a while they will get to know and like you and maybe they will put you on the list. Or just rush.
Nah lol, those frat “parties” are like 20 dudes and the three sluts who did go dont care if they get roofied lmao

• JFL

Cope about the athlete or bad looking part if a tall lightskin football or basketball player pulls up with 5+ girls they’re definetely letting them in

• +1
I got an invite to our 11 grade mid session party
But i droped

Idk you either pay or know somebody to get in.

• +1
just have to know someone tbh, one of my best friends on campus is a frat bro so he just drags me to all the parties

• +1
Post is gold

Also everyone clown in this thread getting into parties is not hard but having fun is a different story, if you don't know anyone there you'll just be wandering around aimlessly.

if you want to get into parties you need to just find a band and u can sometimes photocopy it if u couldnt get one urself

• JFL