How to get into Modeling?

bleachgoon

bleachgoon

Iron
does Anyone know how to get into a Modeling Agency?

Would be good Money & good for The Girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, rooman, 0hMan and 1 other person
be gl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, nulll, 0hMan and 1 other person
just be a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lyricism, Mr Test, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
step 1 : have no clue what .org is

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and PseudoMaxxer
does Anyone know how to get into a Modeling Agency?

Would be good Money & good for The Girls
It’s not good money for MOST models. Unless you are insanely good looking it’s often a minimum wage job. In fact, many people who model only do it as a side gig because they can’t make ends meet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
It’s not good money for MOST models. Unless you are insanely good looking it’s often a minimum wage job. In fact, many people who model only do it as a side gig because they can’t make ends meet.
How good looking , can you give an example?

You don’t need to be a PSL god. You need unique features and harmony. Also there’s basically no real money in it, you can do it as a side job for some extra cash but that’s the highest your expections should go.
Btw, it’s not an easy job at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, chawaje, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
How good looking , can you give an example?
You don’t need to be that good looking as other posters have noted. If you’re thinking runway then just look at any of the models with the top fashion labels, that is what you’re competing against. I mean that as modeling is actually a competitive job. Now, companies also get models who are average, everyday looking people. You often see this in ads for Carhartt or other blue-collar clothing brands. Most users could model on here if they wished.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
How are your cock sucking skills

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
like this: step 1: you need a cousin

Let's clear up some misconceptions on this forum and state the facts:
  1. You must have extremely good harmony and symmetry; most models lack some kind of feature(s), for example Chico doesn't have the ideal A10 eyes this forum worships. As long as you have extremely good facial harmony and symmetry, you are good looking
  2. Get scouted or apply; Sean O'pry was scouted from MySpace and Chico was scouted because a modelling agent saw his cousin's presentation where Chico was a model. It's not required, but a known presence gets you scouted. If you have no presence, apply to modelling agencies
  3. Be tall; the average height for a female runway model is 5'9-6'0. This is for runway models (do not confuse this with photoshoots because height is negligible for those). The ideal height for a male runway model is 6'0-6'5.
  4. Modelling is exhausting and demanding; unless you're willing to stay disciplined 24/7 sacrificing some entertainment and enjoyment, modelling isn't really a career for you. It's exhaustive due to the sheer demand for the models to always look good and stay in shape. Most models haven't had good food in months because they can't afford to ruin their appearance. Unless you're given god genetics that don't require you to stay in shape, you have to put in the work for it.
  5. Pay is low unless you're a famous runway model; many on this forum assume that modelling pays a lot, but that's only the case for famous runway models. You know Chico, Jordan, O'pry because they are famous runway models. Normal models don't get paid as much as runway models, and not all runway models are famous. You'll make a lot as a runway model, but you must be famous to get contracts and deals with other companies. For example, O'pry was in Taylor Swift's music video; if he were not famous, she wouldn't have picked him and he wouldn't have made any money from that. There are thousands of runway models, what makes you unique to receive the high pay?
  6. Your dating life is over due to objectification; no woman would care for your personality or your interests because you're a famous runway model that's so attractive it doesn't matter what kind of personality you have or what interests you indulge yourself in. Most male models are also lonely because it's difficult for them to find a partner that is willing to see them for them and not their looks. Trust me, I agree you should provide for your women, and I also affirm that women should marry rich men, but don't only love me/be with me just because I'm rich; I have more to offer than just my looks or money. Which brings me to my next point
  7. You lose your personality; due to the fact that you're a male model, you don't have to try hard to appeal to others, which means your life is on easy mode. If you've ever heard the phrase "attractive people have no game", it's true, because they never had to try it. It's not about "game" here, it's about being an interesting person to others. Most male models struggle to hold on to their personality and become egotistical; Sean O'pry is a good example of the few that held onto their personality. Others however, aren't that interesting. You'd find that most male models are normal but people over-exaggerate their "kindness" and "personality" because they are attractive. I could name plenty of my IRL friends that have better personalities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Xerryx
Let's clear up some misconceptions on this forum and state the facts:
  1. You must have extremely good harmony and symmetry; most models lack some kind of feature(s), for example Chico doesn't have the ideal A10 eyes this forum worships. As long as you have extremely good facial harmony and symmetry, you are good looking
  2. Get scouted or apply; Sean O'pry was scouted from MySpace and Chico was scouted because a modelling agent saw his cousin's presentation where Chico was a model. It's not required, but a known presence gets you scouted. If you have no presence, apply to modelling agencies
  3. Be tall; the average height for a female runway model is 5'9-6'0. This is for runway models (do not confuse this with photoshoots because height is negligible for those). The ideal height for a male runway model is 6'0-6'5.
  4. Modelling is exhausting and demanding; unless you're willing to stay disciplined 24/7 sacrificing some entertainment and enjoyment, modelling isn't really a career for you. It's exhaustive due to the sheer demand for the models to always look good and stay in shape. Most models haven't had good food in months because they can't afford to ruin their appearance. Unless you're given god genetics that don't require you to stay in shape, you have to put in the work for it.
  5. Pay is low unless you're a famous runway model; many on this forum assume that modelling pays a lot, but that's only the case for famous runway models. You know Chico, Jordan, O'pry because they are famous runway models. Normal models don't get paid as much as runway models, and not all runway models are famous. You'll make a lot as a runway model, but you must be famous to get contracts and deals with other companies. For example, O'pry was in Taylor Swift's music video; if he were not famous, she wouldn't have picked him and he wouldn't have made any money from that. There are thousands of runway models, what makes you unique to receive the high pay?
  6. Your dating life is over due to objectification; no woman would care for your personality or your interests because you're a famous runway model that's so attractive it doesn't matter what kind of personality you have or what interests you indulge yourself in. Most male models are also lonely because it's difficult for them to find a partner that is willing to see them for them and not their looks. Trust me, I agree you should provide for your women, and I also affirm that women should marry rich men, but don't only love me/be with me just because I'm rich; I have more to offer than just my looks or money. Which brings me to my next point
  7. You lose your personality; due to the fact that you're a male model, you don't have to try hard to appeal to others, which means your life is on easy mode. If you've ever heard the phrase "attractive people have no game", it's true, because they never had to try it. It's not about "game" here, it's about being an interesting person to others. Most male models struggle to hold on to their personality and become egotistical; Sean O'pry is a good example of the few that held onto their personality. Others however, aren't that interesting. You'd find that most male models are normal but people over-exaggerate their "kindness" and "personality" because they are attractive. I could name plenty of my IRL friends that have better personalities
saved and checked