how to get invited to parties and similiar events?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
i'm 18, i have never been to a party(never been invited) i have friends that goes to parties and all that but i dont know how to get invited. do i ask or what do i do? i feel like a failure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and BigBoy
Guys that I know do it like, bring up like smoking or drinking alcohol most of the time the other guy will be like o ye u wanna come over to blablabla(drink or smoke, party or whatever)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lux, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
be good looking, have a social circle and ask them what's going down

• +1
Reactions: thecel, BBCFactory, Gonthar and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6695 and BigBoy
Guys that I know do it like, bring up like smoking or drinking alcohol most of the time the other guy will be like o ye u wanna come over to blablabla(drink or smoke, party or whatever)
where do u meet those people?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ChadsAreCool, Gaia262 and 2 others
it's much easier to get along with and form social circles with good looks
who would have thought that life is easier being goodlooking?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and BigBoy
it's much easier to get along with people and form social circles with good looks
urinically in these kind of situations its more personality. i have seen many goodlooking guys here that rot because of no social life, shouldnt their looks help them?

Statusmaxx, Instagramaxx.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Honestly the thing is when most people see you being ugly, they either don't like you or see you as a low life without social skills who wouldn't enjoy going to a party and doesn't like such activites, because he seems to high inhib and socially awkward, not your typical party animal, if you get what I'm saying. You have to make people think you're a VERY SOCIAL person, who hangs out with people all the time, goes to other parties etc. I say, invite some friends or family members, make a party, post it to Instagram, make people believe you are a "partier" yourself and then you might get invited to other parties too.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and lifestyle21873
Honestly the thing is when most people see you being ugly, they either don't like you or see you as a low life without social skills who wouldn't enjoy going to a party and doesn't like such activites, because he seems to high inhib and socially awkward, not your typical party animal, if you get what I'm saying. You have to make people think you're a VERY SOCIAL person, who hangs out with people all the time, goes to other parties etc. I say, invite some friends or family members, make a party, post it to Instagram, make people believe you are a "partier" yourself and then you might get invited to other parties too.
thanks for advice bro and not like the other cuck ''muh be good looking''

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Bitch
  • Love it
Reactions: lifestyle21873
urinically in these kind of situations its more personality. i have seen many goodlooking guys here that rot because of no social life, shouldnt their looks help them?
you've seen goodlooking dudes without a social life?

i have never seen that

average sure, but never a chad

thanks for advice bro and not like the other cuck ''muh be good looking''

lifestyle21873
Amateur

Joined Mar 31, 2020 Posts 382 Reputation 405 Time online 2d 6h 59m

lifestyle21873
Amateur

Joined Mar 31, 2020 Posts 382 Reputation 405 Time online 2d 6h 59m
whats ur point? your fucking useless to my thread, if you dont wanna help then dont comment

saying ''be good looking'' is literally useless, it adds nothing and everybody on this forum has known it forever

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and BigBoy
whats ur point? your fucking useless to my thread, if you dont wanna help then dont comment

saying ''be good looking'' is literally useless, it adds nothing and everybody on this forum has known it forever

this is why u don't get invited to parties

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Vidyacoper
can't handle the truth?

It's a basic requirment aside from not being high inhib and awkward
get the fuck out of my thread you dog. everyone on this fucking sub knows it and has known it forever. why do you think we are on looksmax? im mirin your low iq

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted
get the fuck out of my thread you dog. everyone on this fucking sub knows it and has known it forever. why do you think we are on looksmax? im mirin your low iq

again, this is exactly why u don't get invited to parties :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
which chad here doesn't have a social life? @ArvidGustavsson do you have one?
what do you think i am your fucking father? go look around on this sub im not your fucking teacher that is gonna show you every small little detail. i told you i have seen it, not only on here, on reddit and all this shit

what do you think i am your fucking father? go look around on this sub im not your fucking teacher that is gonna show you every small little detail. i told you i have seen it, not only on here, on reddit and all this shit
you are looking at normies, not chads

I'm not sure why you browse this site if you want reddit advice. how do you get invited to parties? be good looking. that's it. you can't weasel your way in if you do not belong. who belongs? hot, popular guys. how can you get hot? you looksmax. how can you be popular? be hot, make an instagram, add some bitches from your school and post pics

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6403
I'm not sure why you browse this site if you want reddit advice. how do you get invited to parties? be good looking. that's it. you can't weasel your way in if you do not belong. who belongs? hot, popular guys. how can you get hot? you looksmax. how can you be popular? be hot, make an instagram, add some bitches from your school and post pics
where am i asking for reddit advice you idiot

just sneak in

imagine being such a loser that you care about the color on your name on a fucking incel forum, keep barking for me you dog
who's the loser here? I think it's the nigger that keeps talking shit to people who help him in this thread. anyway I'm not reading your shit anymore goodbye

who's the loser here? I think it's the nigger that keeps talking shit to people who help him in this thread. anyway I'm not reading your shit anymore goodbye
dont comment on my threads anymore you fucking nazi, do everyone a favour and also kill yourself you dog

i found the niche of being the friend which is used as a attractiveness booster, meaning, friends invite me, so girls compare them to me and see that there are better looking than me= halo effect

i think this is it

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and intovoid
be good looking, have a social circle and ask them what's going down

Need to be good looking though. without that forget having a social circle

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy

Won't work if you're a ricecel whose parents make you study 24/7. There's a reason Asians don't get invited to their peers' parties and gatherings unless you live in like SF or LA, and even then it's only if you live in places where there are a bunch of Asians (i.e. koreatown, Chinatown, Gardena, etc. NOT Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Beach, etc.). There's a reason Hollywood never shows Asians in high school parties, literally ever. Maybe once, but almost always never.

If you are not in the top 20% of male aesthetics, it's a waste of time to go to parties.

You will just be slurping your beer while you watch Chad get showered with approval. You will later lie to your friends and yourself that you had a good time.

Better use of your time is hobbymax, moneymax, looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and Gaia262
i'm 18, i have never been to a party(never been invited) i have friends that goes to parties and all that but i dont know how to get invited. do i ask or what do i do? i feel like a failure tbh
be good lookinf

Have high status in school
Like being a varsity football player
Or playing a varsity sport in general
Have a lot of friends
Or just be good looking

Be Chad, easy as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
*Once. Also no woman is fucking either of them. Period.
There are others, that was the first that came to my mind, Extracurricular Activities is another example, the Asian guy is throwing the party, while his father(Bobby Lee) embarrasses him by hitting on high-school girls, you can see here in the first 30s of the trailer.

Anyway, if you aren't invited to parties, the best thing would be to organize some parties yourself, as long as you have something to offer - food, booze, entertainment, etc. , some people will come. The problem is everyone wants to be invited to parties, but no one wants to throw them because it's a hassle. When you're gonna start throwing parties yourself you'll quickly figure out you want to get cool people to your party, no ugly, awkward, weird or socially unadjusted folks, when you'll invite some girls, the first thing they will do is to ask: 'Who else is coming?', you want to make sure they will come, because you invited all the Chads and popular guys not some creepy nerds or unpopular ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise