How to get invited to parties?

How to get regularly invited to parties?

• Be friends with the popular kids

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Have multiple social circles

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Go to clubs/bars

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Don't be manlet AND don't be unattractive

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Use social media (insta/snapchat)

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Pay attention because this thread might just ascend your life...

How does one get invited to parties, particularly with the advantage of being in a big city?

1. Be friends with the popular kids: Popular kids host parties, and you get invites.
2. Have multiple social circles: by chance, at least one of them would be having something at some moment.
3. Go to clubs/bars: Costs money everytime . Reasonable chance of slaying.
4. Don't be manlet / don't be unattractive: basically be passive, and automatically get invited to parties because you look good.
5. Use social media (insta / snap): to basically find random parties happening in the area.
6. Something else: Feel free to put it into the posts.

Being at parties is a form of social validation... and I need that validation to lifemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet

How does one get invited to parties, particularly with the advantage of being in a big city?

1. Be friends with the popular kids: Popular kids host parties, and you get invites.
2. Have multiple social circles: by chance, at least one of them would be having something at some moment.
4. Don't be manlet / don't be unattractive: basically be passive, and automatically get invited to parties because you look good.
5. Use social media (insta / snap): to basically find random parties happening in the area.

Being at parties is a form of social validation... and I need that validation to lifemaxx.
Host your own parties too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Gonthar and AlexanderTheGreat
Cokebux foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1

It can't be any of the first 5, Because even I was invited to a party once, but I denied(Im too high inhib to be in places with multiple people) and I have literally no friends, 0 social circle, never went to a club, a 5'6 manlet, no social media

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
It can't be any of the first 5, Because even I was invited to a party once, but I denied(Im too high inhib to be in places with multiple people) and I have literally no friends, 0 social circle, never went to a club, a 5'6 manlet, no social media
Do pre-drink before party bro. I have a friend with exact same characteristics as you and he becomes a character when he is drunk. People like to keep him around just for that.

Looks like you like anime... just go to every party dressed like an anime character... people will keep inviting you then.

Everything listed

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Oberyn
"I have a case of beer, do you know of any parties looking for some beer?"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and AlexanderTheGreat
  • +1
i checked all boxes :lul::lul:

• JFL