How to get jaw surgery covered by insurance?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Like if your jaw is obviously recessed will medical cover it if you make shit up like breathing issues etc. scammax? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and NarcyChadlite
let me smack you in the face w/ a baseball bat real quik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Kenickie
Legit Thread tbh... Over for u if u dont get that shit on a discount

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Kenickie
i need to know this too tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kenickie and NarcyChadlite
Like if your jaw is obviously recessed will medical cover it if you make shit up like breathing issues etc. scammax? JFL
Tell the doc ur subhuman jaw affects ur psl rating and there fore it affects ur mental health and u might go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
gov. doesnt fucking care for all the mental dmg u get for being a subhuman, i swear REASONABLE plastic surgey should be backed by insurance fucking cunts

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and EdwardCullen
Use CareCredit and pay it off over a few years.

gov. doesnt fucking care for all the mental dmg u get for being a subhuman, i swear REASONABLE plastic surgey should be backed by insurance fucking cunts
Because it’s your personality that’s causing issues. Not your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, NarcyChadlite and EdwardCullen
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Kenickie and EdwardCullen
Tell the doc ur subhuman jaw affects ur psl rating and there fore it affects ur mental health and u might go ER

Would prob work if you were a foid ngltbh

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 6403 and EdwardCullen
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Someone ban this guy
You haven’t posted your picture. If you’re >= normie then it’s your personality that’s causing “mental dmg”. If you’re truly subhuman like me then you have a point.

imagine going to eppley and he says u lack confidence
Nah bro... eppley is waaaaaay to Jewmaxxed for that. You could be missing half ur teeth and he would sell you a jaw implant

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
If you’re truly subhuman like me then you have a point.
im ethnic 5'7 and live in north germany
i think thats enough info for you to believe me

• So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen
im ethnic 5'7 and live in north germany
i think thats enough info for you to believe me
Then go back to where you came from. That’s what I’m doing as soon as I get enough money.

If you don’t want to do that then no amount of jaw surgery will fix you. Get LL instead.

not worth to live there i think
Well that’s the trade off. If you’re 5’7 and ethnic in a racist country then you’d have to reach GigaChad level to ascend. Much easier to go back to where you came from and get girls. I’m getting a rhino next month and if that doesn’t work I’m moving back to where I came from.

I don't think I will, even though a surgeon is willing to give it to me who doesn't usually give it to people who don't have major problems. Just gotta save. Insurance doesn't even save that much. They give a "typical" amount of what it costs.. which means your neighbor surgeon. Not someone good.

Sleep Apnea, jaw-joint pain and maybe tounge-tie

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and Kenickie

No idea bro

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad