How to get JBs to come to you

6ft4

Kraken
First step you must be at least white HTN, if you are older than 22, you will need a pheno that enables you to fraud as 22 or younger
Move to a city where nobody knows you
Begin buying clothes and accessories so that you can dress like an e-boy
Get used to going out in public with basic e boy clothing items then begin adding more layers and getting used to that
Eventually, you should be able to go out in full eboy kit with dyed eboy hair and even light makeup

eboy-cute.gif

Now the next step is to go to places that are populated by JBs and hang out there
Shopping malls would be the easiest option but rather than just sitting around, you need to carry a camera and vlog as you go through the mall so that girls will assume you are someone who has online status. (If you didn't stand out with e boy style they'd have no reason to assume you have status and assume you're just a weirdo with a camera)
JBs will see you as trustworthy because of the style and perceived status and approach you asking for a pic, you agree and ask if they want to be included in your "vlog".
They will probably then ask for your instagram and ideally you will have a good instagram following then you tell them your username.
That's effectively what happened to this Korean guy in EE

Any flaws in this idea?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, thereallegend, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
:Comfy:
be young
have tiktok make up
thats it

dnr btw

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Umbra
You don't need to be e boy to attract young girls tbh, if you attract them it's purely for ltr material not lust or smth, betabux/cuckold boyfriend type of shit with no sex appeal or any respect whatsoever from her since you're not a real man, you don't have it in your genes, you won't look maesthetic when older like some with good genes, just lose your femboy twink youthful appeal and then turn ugly

I knew girls (13 and upwards) who wanted to be smashed by maesthetic guys

Then again, it's easier to look like a feminine twink like these guys than to look maesthetic so people don't have the 2nd choice

People talk about muh hormones on girls and making them lesbian but they don't realise some are affected in the opposite way, turning hoes from younger ages and wanting maesthetic guys while other turn bisexual/lesbian or smth and want femboys

Not insulting you op, just my personal experiences, i was a prettyboy from 15-17 and now i'm turning more maesthetic as i get older

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, gymmaxedhorse and Ken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Niklaus Mikaelson
prettyboy with deep voice and height mogs hard

is 22 young? bro idk its not the number on your age its how u look i looked 28 at 19 and now look my age. as long as less than 30 should be good if u look young good skin etc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I just go to my Balkan Shithole City , go to a Bar there , put my German Passport in Front of me on the table.
After 2 minutes Girls ask me if i speak Serbian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Cidre enjoyer, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 2 others
Nigga this e boy shit is cope

They like hot niggas just like older girls

They dont want to fuck faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, chawaje, Looks234 and 1 other person
You don't need to be e boy to attract young girls tbh, if you attract them it's purely for ltr material not lust or smth, betabux/cuckold boyfriend type of shit with no sex appeal or any respect whatsoever from her since you're not a real man, you don't have it in your genes, you won't look maesthetic when older like some with good genes, just lose your femboy twink youthful appeal and then turn ugly
jfl, I am 27 and I need to look younger/more groomed to maintain my appeal to JB
I've been told by users on here I have a masc face with decent level of aesthetics
I had a JB become quite obsessed with me while being roidcelled but I was 22 at the time so my youthful face was the main factor
Then again, it's easier to look like a feminine twink like these guys than to look maesthetic so people don't have the 2nd choice

People talk about muh hormones on girls and making them lesbian but they don't realise some are affected in the opposite way, turning hoes from younger ages and wanting maesthetic guys while other turn bisexual/lesbian or smth and want femboys

Not insulting you op, just my personal experiences, i was a prettyboy from 15-17 and now i'm turning more maesthetic as i get older

jfl, I am 27 and I need to look younger/more groomed to maintain my appeal to JB
I've been told by users on here I have a masc face with decent level of aesthetics

I had a JB become quite obsessed with me while being roidcelled but I was 22 at the time so my youthful face was the main factor
I aged like Milk from 22 to 25
Brutal...

Nigga this e boy shit is cope

They like hot niggas just like older girls

They dont want to fuck faggots
I think people are missing the point of the thread
The eboy appearance targets a subset of JB who are really into it
If you wear an eboy outfit in public, JB will assume you are younger than you are since they don't believe any oldcels would wear that stuff
If you are wearing eboy outfit while having a camera out, the JB will automatically assume you are an influencer with an online following and will consider you as approachable and want to get in your vlog or take a picture with you
This way, you are literally just acting like a celeb interacting with a fan so onlookers cannot question you on it
The JBs see you in public, finds you attractive, gets your social media then start messaging you and you didn't have to put your neck on the line by making a single escalation on them

Everyone replying to this thread is probably 17 so just ignore this advice and go outside, you don't need an elaborate plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
yes theres a flaw in your idea. im a jewnosed curry truecel:feelswah::feelswah:

never began if you have thinning hair

you're too old for JBs even if you're still in high school

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP

Why ugh react @ALP ?

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
I like your idea, but what if you bump into your ex wife with her new Chad husband? imagine the shame of standing there with a fake livestreaming camera all e-boyed out while they are looking you up and down all concerned asking if "are you ok?"