How to get killer obliques like this?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Inb4 “muh bodyfat” you know damn well that isn’t just low bodyfat, he hypertrophied that

Inb4 roids/tren ur not funny

Attachments

• IMG_4854.jpeg
    IMG_4854.jpeg
    421.6 KB · Views: 0
that is literally just being low bodyfat. mine look similar and i’ve never trained them

• So Sad
Reactions: looks>books
So... part of it is training the serratus abdominus which is usually confused for the obliques. And, the other part of it is simply muscle/bone structure. It looks sick but women don't really care trust me...

• +1
So... part of it is training the serratus abdominus which is usually confused for the obliques. And, the other part of it is simply muscle/bone structure. It looks sick but women don't really care trust me...
No I’m talking about the external obliques the one right above his hip

Just train your obliques just like all your other muscles. Also low bf and good genetics

Ive never trained obliques directly, but l can feel and flex my obliques. Your core muscles act as spinal stabilizers. Spend like a year doing heavy compounds (squats, deads, RDLs, rows) and they should have development you just need to be lean enough to see them. Obviously you should train abs (crunches, sit ups, leg raises.) Obliques probably get stimulation from those but Im not sure how much.

As far as isolations: you can train them isometrically with farmers walks and side planks. Train them directly with side bends (dumbbell or cable) russian twists, woodchoppers using a landmine or cable.

• +1