How to get laid from chadfishing (guide you won’t find anywhere else)

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
As an ugly man with autism, this method got me all most of my current lays 100% SRS. There are 3 ways to go about it.

Keep in mind it only works on girls who have an accent, who are preferably new to the city. This, or shy girls. Make sure to feel out her vibe before trying this since if you don’t have common sense this will blow up. As a general rule, stick to women from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, Mexico, and Asia.

1. The look alike chadfish: Basically you need pics of someone that sort of looks like you but a better version. Then you can use a bit of photoshop to make him resemble you better (for example you got a mole on your right cheek). Take your mole and put it on his face. Set up the date in a dark bar near your place at night and Kino escalate on the date to pull

2. The flake strategy: In this method, you basically steal Chads date. It’s very straight forward: Use a very attractive model to stand up a girl at an open park and ask what she will wear to the date. Then once you see her show up, flake and wait for her to read your message and begin to leave. Afterwards cold approach her like you would a stranger and offer to hang out then and there. Odds are in your favour because she’s both single and not in a rush to meet anyone

3. Deep faking: this has the lowest success rate due to the uncanny valley factor. Many girls won’t even show up to the date since your pictures will look off. But you essentially use faceapp to swap yourself onto a good looking guy and meet girls as you. I know much better apps and tricks which I will have in my program but since this is a free guide, face app will get you beginner results.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, WhiteBlackpiller, Ken and 2 others
Mirin baiting, might try it

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Legendary strategy
Mixed Martial Arts Wow GIF by UFC

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, chadtindermoney and to be human
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah: Whats Ur psl and height op?

Where are the forum mods when you need them. PIN THIS IMMEDIATELY