HOW TO GET LAID (guide with basic tips)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Basic tips for normies and above. Will get you laid…

INSTAGRAM

1) get over 1000 followers on ig. Thats almost default. Also follow no more than 300. Once you hit 1500 follow no more than 400.

2) get majority female followers. Around 51-60%.

3) click on places. Search a location on ig and go on recent posts of that area. Follow a becky or stacy (if youre lucky she’ll follow back. )

4) follow all the foids that like the foids pics. If they see that their friend follows you theyll be more inclined to follow YOU TOO. Rack up female followers.

5) use tinder to find foids too

NIGHTS OUT

1) go with friends that are at least normie tier. If you have females even better. Use your female cousins too. Wear lifts too

2) socialize at clubs/bars. Dont have high standards. Go for looksmatch. Build rapport.

3) while her friends are distracted, lead the girl you want outside for a smoke, vape, or talk. Outside while you smoke, flirt. She’ll most likely be drunk. Make sure no white knights are out. Ask her if she wants to get to a quiet place. Lead her to your car if she says yes. SIT UP FRONT FIRST. While you talk with the heater on ask her to move to the back where its more cozy. She’ll most likely go. HURRY before people see. I hope your windows are 5% tint limo style. Make your move in the backseat with her. No one will see.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GazerGazer, Niklaus Mikaelson, ReadBooksEveryday and 18 others
Too lazy for all this shit. Rather remain sexless tbh. Liked for high effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, HarrierDuBois, ascension and 6 others
damn nobody was having sex before this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, 3links2, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
@Niko @ReadBooksEveryday @FailedNormieManlet @Jamesothy @LiteralCaucasian @StepbroMo @Artemis @Chinacurry @TRUE_CEL @.🇹🇩.
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED @luljankybo @bonelessMan @Never Give Up! @apemaxxed @currylightskin @quemirasmanv2 @Dr. Bruh @krisal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and FailedNormieManlet

INSTAGRAM

1) get over 1000 followers on ig. Thats almost default. Also follow no more than 300. Once you hit 1500 follow no more than 400.

3) click on places. Search a location on ig and go on recent posts of that area. Follow a becky or stacy (if youre lucky she’ll follow back. )

4) follow all the foids that like the foids pics. If they see that their friend follows you theyll be more inclined to follow YOU TOO. Rack up female followers.

NIGHTS OUT

1) go with friends that are at least normie tier. If you have females even better. Use your female cousins too. Wear lifts too

2) socialize at clubs/bars. Dont have high standards. Go for looksmatch. Build rapport.

3) while her friends are distracted, lead the girl you want outside for a smoke, vape, or talk. Outside while you smoke, flirt. She’ll most likely be drunk. Make sure no white knights are out. Ask her if she wants to get to a quiet place. Lead her to your car if she says yes. SIT UP FRONT FIRST. While you talk with the heater on ask her to move to the back where its more cozy. She’ll most likely go. HURRY before people see. I hope your windows are 5% tint limo style. Make your move in the backseat with her. No one will see.
Good effort bhai.

Btw wherever I seem to go 99% of guys are white knights (JBW I mean, I not seen an ethnic or black white knight yet, sometimes a rice or curry, but rare)

What makes these guys a problem, per your guide?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19036
Good guide 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I ONLY TALK TO PRETTY GIRLS THAT GIVE ME IOIS.

Awesome. Alright, so tell me, where do I put my boner when her pants come off? How does this work? Can you write another guide?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24444
Good effort bhai.

Btw wherever I seem to go 99% of guys are white knights (JBW I mean, I not seen an ethnic or black white knight yet, sometimes a rice or curry, but rare)

What makes these guys a problem, per your guide?
Any ethic with the niche appeal can join in too. I have ethnic friends who are in Harvard and since the diversity is large for studs over there, all those friends ik enjoy pool parties, go clubbing, shopping etc but they are all 5’10+ thin fair skin complexion Indians and some of them are a bit light browned skinned but have other halo appeals.

They have joined the niche and I don’t think they have many problems albeit social media isn’t always a good way to judge it.

where do I put my boner when her pants come off
I have been here before and I only get a Boner when I know we both are giving signals of mutual interest or else it’s a no, it didn’t matter for me even if it was a Stacy, no interest = no boner infront of them for me.

But I get the struggle, I mainly had to sit down somewhere and talk to that girl who used to like get near my body physically purposely and I could hide my boner while sitting. Standing is tough with a boner and I’ll have to bend my back a bit let alone walking with her with a boner on, legit broootal af

Stopped reading right then and there.
Over

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc
great thread, should've included how many posts should i have on my instagram and what kind of posts... also what should be the time gap between those posts... also how many stories should be on shelf.. etc etc
NIGHTS OUT

1) go with friends that are at least normie tier. If you have females even better.
thats the difficult part. how do i make freinds when i am so racist? there are not many indian guys in stockholm and those who are are nerds...

should've put tips on that. also - would u recommend someone to go alone...?

great thread anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and latincell95
Now I know the bases, I just need:

-Friends

-an instagram account

-a car

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Any ethic with the niche appeal can join in too. I have ethnic friends who are in Harvard and since the diversity is large for studs over there, all those friends ik enjoy pool parties, go clubbing, shopping etc but they are all 5’10+ thin fair skin complexion Indians and some of them are a bit light browned skinned but have other halo appeals.

They have joined the niche and I don’t think they have many problems albeit social media isn’t always a good way to judge it.

I have been here before and I only get a Boner when I know we both are giving signals of mutual interest or else it’s a no, it didn’t matter for me even if it was a Stacy, no interest = no boner infront of them for me.

But I get the struggle, I mainly had to sit down somewhere and talk to that girl who used to like get near my body physically purposely and I could hide my boner while sitting. Standing is tough with a boner and I’ll have to bend my back a bit let alone walking with her with a boner on, legit broootal af

Over
I meant what makes white knights a problem, in your opinion? I ask cos most JBW are white knights now.

Your ethnic friends are similar to me, lookswise?

mirin tips

• +1
Step 1: be chad.

Done.

0.dont look like me

• +1
Reactions: ascension
would u recommend someone to go alone...?
Sure, I mean you are 6’6 and if you are GL right? and if you get iois constantly in Sweden, it’s fine to go alone as long as you can carry yourself.

I only reason included the normies is to say you need a bit of a group and that could show you around and meet people easier as there will be mutuals.

Your ethnic friends are similar to me, lookswise?
Maybe but I am not sure how you were younger. The ones Ik are 17-22 and hey are just tall and thin and look and behave like a typical Mtn white dude.

The only thing they have common with India is their names JFL. They blend in pretty easily and American unis are a great place for it. Once again, social media isn’t the right place to judge but still.

Step 1: be chad.

Done.
0.dont look like me

I clearly mentioned it’s for normies and above. When you are a normie, you gotta make some effort and pussy won’t just come to you.

Chad is a realm of its own. Let’s not talk about that :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 21044
Sure, I mean you are 6’6 and if you are GL right? and if you get iois constantly in Sweden, it’s fine to go alone as long as you can carry yourself.

I only reason included the normies is to say you need a bit of a group and that could show you around and meet people easier as there will be mutuals.

Maybe but I am not sure how you were younger. The ones Ik are 17-22 and hey are just tall and thin and look and behave like a typical Mtn white dude.

The only thing they have common with India is their names JFL. They blend in pretty easily and American unis are a great place for it. Once again, social media isn’t the right place to judge but still.

I clearly mentioned it’s for normies and above. When you are a normie, you gotta make some effort and pussy won’t just come to you.

Chad is a realm of its own. Let’s not talk about that :feelstastyman:
i am 6'6 but i am not good looking. facially i am sub5. khhv never hold a conversation with a girl for more than 5 min. eye contact more thn 10sec. i get nervous af as well. also women have called ugly to me on my face before when i was minding my own business. do u think its good idea to go to the clubs? also if i do go alone. what tf am i even supposed to do there?

• So Sad
what happens if i kidnap a random one?

I clearly mentioned it’s for normies and above. When you are a normie, you gotta make some effort and pussy won’t just come to you
why do i have to be so ugly???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 22780
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension
1. put ur dic inside a female :DDDD

INSTAGRAM

NIGHTS OUT

how do i start an ig account from zero.