How to get laid?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I am trying to get laid, I have a decent face, great height. I want to break my virginity, should I try online dating apps? I have heard 4pslers stand no chance. and you cannot show your height online. I have never downloaded any dating apps tbh, should I try it. In how many days would I be able to get laid, what's the process. I believe for average people cant be incels. they do get laid but it takes time. I wanna know the process and time. I wanna get laid because I can only get surgeries once I turn 18.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and konrad123
Man wtf, everyone can get laid. Even a drunkman manlet, absolutely horrible, who lives near me has a girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, CursedOne, Deleted member 1680 and 16 others
Man wtf, everyone can get laid. Even a drunkman manlet, absolutely horrible, who lives near me has a girlfriend.

Raw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 1680 and 15 others
go to party, get wasted, and fuck
ive had m8s who r ugly as hell and got girls drunk and fucked them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6997 and 5 others
Bro just install yubo or something and find som jb that wants to fuck, i know like 4 of them living wihin 10km radius of me, unless you live in downtown los angeles or something they will fuck decent looking guys all the time

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 6873
I am trying to get laid, I have a decent face, great height. I want to break my virginity, should I try online dating apps? I have heard 4pslers stand no chance. and you cannot show your height online. I have never downloaded any dating apps tbh, should I try it. In how many days would I be able to get laid, what's the process. I believe for average people cant be incels. they do get laid but it takes time. I wanna know the process and time. I wanna get laid because I can only get surgeries once I turn 18.
We're both similar (4 PSL face + 6'4/6'3.5 height) so I guess I can help.

NT maxxing and social circle Maxx was legit for me. Getting into social circles and forming one of your own is relatively easy for guys like us compared to people with smaller height.

Remember, that you don't have to mog Chico to get laid, you just have to mog the next guy in the group and you'll automatically get labled as the alpha which will give you status. And status halo helps immensely when you want to ask a foid out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Chadeep, Vidyacoper and 2 others

NT maxxing and social circle Maxx was legit for me. Getting into social circles and forming one of your own is relatively easy for guys like us compared to people with smaller height.

Remember, that you don't have to mog Chico to get laid, you just have to mog the next guy in the group and you'll automatically get labled as the alpha which will give you status. And status halo helps immensely when you want to ask a foid out.
but what if someone facially mogs all of them but is the smallest, asking for a friend btw

• Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Be hot or rape

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Kingcel32, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others

I can't join a social circle. I'm a fucking aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
but what if someone facially mogs all of them but is the smallest, asking for a friend btw
Your friend would do just fine bc obviously face > height.

If I ever encounter such situation where the other guy facially mogs me, I just make couple of jokes at his expense so that he spergs out and end up saying something stupid which would hurt his status.

To avoid guys like me, I'd advise your friend to keep his mouth and actions in check so he doesn't do anything to ruin his face halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6873
I can't join a social circle. I'm a fucking aspie
You're also a fucking cry baby. I can only show you the way, you're the one who has to do the work and face the consequences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, DaGullas and Vidyacoper
Your friend would do just fine bc obviously face > height.

If I ever encounter such situation where the other guy facially mogs me, I just make couple of jokes at his expense so he spergs out and say something stupid which would hurt his status.

To avoid guys like me, I'd advise your friend to keep his mouth and actions in check so he doesn't do anything to ruin his face halo.
lifefuel tbh. but i already insult them and crack jokes at others their expense :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and Patrick Baitman

go to the party, get wasted, Then where to fuck? you cant fuck them there at the party. Do you take them home or book a hotel. I have never been to a party tbh, I am too high Iq to go to clubs. I have never even drank alcohol so i don't even fucking know whats its like to be drunk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person

So should I create a social circle of gooks and nerds, because I can only mog them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and Deleted member 5061
why cant show height online?

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Tall
go to the party, get wasted, Then where to fuck? you cant fuck them there at the party. Do you take them home or book a hotel. I have never been to a party tbh, I am too high Iq to go to clubs. I have never even drank alcohol so i don't even fucking know whats its like to be drunk
my nigga u take em upstairs lock the door and fuck them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Chadeep and Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7753, Copeful and 1 other person
u have 2 be trolling
my nigga do u know what a house is??
He lives in India. Houses are full of family members. You can't just take a girl and say to your parents yo dad we just want to have sex.

• Woah
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
You're also a fucking cry baby. I can only show you the way, you're the one who has to do the work and face the consequences.
Ok tell me how to join one

He lives in India. Houses are full of family members. You can't just take a girl and say to your parents yo dad we just want to have sex.
I am Americon brother

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
over4him

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Chadeep
Depends. Are you willing to go to jail, than you could easily get laid with a hot stacy (just joking fbi pls no arrest)
if not socialmax tbh or use yubo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and jordanbarrettisgod
Ntmaxxing is essential tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep
U need to be NT, have some self esteem, and confident for this. Not all men are

Tbh other than acne issues, I have zero idea why I'm truecel or even fucking here. You can go get laid, OLD is just a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
chloroform maxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
aren't you 6'5???
if so it should be easy for you to get laid