How to get latisse without prescription

You sure? Latise has some bad side effects

1. It change you eye color to darker (so for example a blue eye color gonna turn to brown)
2. If you stop using it then you eye lashes will fall off , it will be shorter then it normal was
3. Eye fat loss , eye fat loss

You can better use oral minoxidil for eyelashes, you will not believe me but me under eye lashes (under me eyes not above) is literaly 2 cm+ (huge)

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Also you can get lattise aka bimatoprost 0.05 without precription very easily

It dont need one, just go to you local nigger woman shop and buy a eyelash serum that contain it

You sure? Latise has some bad side effects

1. It change you eye color to darker (so for example a blue eye color gonna turn to brown)
2. If you stop using it then you eye lashes will fall off , it will be shorter then it normal was
3. Eye fat loss , eye fat loss

You can better use oral minoxidil for eyelashes, you will not believe me but me under eye lashes (under me eyes not above) is literaly 2 cm+ (huge)
I did not know abt all those side effects, so thx for the warning I prob wont try and obtain it. My eye color is already brown so it doesn't matter much.

But I thought minox also makes you lose ur eyebrow and lash hair when u stop using it?

based asf

I did not know abt all those side effects, so thx for the warning I prob wont try and obtain it. My eye color is already brown so it doesn't matter much.

But I thought minox also makes you lose ur eyebrow and lash hair when u stop using it?

based asf

Would I get the same results with topical minox? My dad already owns the topical one so it would be convenient, idk how I would get oral and even if I did, I have trouble swallowing pills

Would I get the same results with topical minox? My dad already owns the topical one so it would be convenient, idk how I would get oral and even if I did, I have trouble swallowing pills
i drink topical minox

i drink topical minox
i’ve don’t want to consume minox orally at all because i don’t wanna risk heart issues. i been applying it topically every other day or so for 2.5 months and seen great results on eyebrows but barely decent in terms of eyebrow density. what do i do? i also grew long hairs on my knuckles (if that info helps by letting you know i respond well to topical or whatever)

i drink topical minox
i’ve don’t want to consume minox orally at all because i don’t wanna risk heart issues. i been applying it topically every other day or so for 2.5 months and seen great results on eyebrows but barely decent in terms of eyebrow density. what do i do? i also grew long hairs on my knuckles (if that info helps by letting you know i respond well to topical or whatever)
respond brah @appealmaxed

respond brah @appealmaxed
if you don’t want to consume oral the only think you can do is just continue your topical application. maybe do every day or twice a day for better results. can’t see why someone would to use topical over oral since it doesn’t cause any negative heart affects especially at such low dose.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
if you don’t want to consume oral the only think you can do is just continue your topical application. maybe do every day or twice a day for better results. can’t see why someone would to use topical over oral since it doesn’t cause any negative heart affects especially at such low dose.
really? it has no negative heart effects? i’ve heard ppl say it does and my family has a history of heart issues but maybe i’ll try it. when can i stop using it/when do the results become permanent

really? it has no negative heart effects? i’ve heard ppl say it does and my family has a history of heart issues but maybe i’ll try it. when can i stop using it/when do the results become permanent
i ain’t no professional on oral min.
all i can say is i use is twice a day and have gotten great results and have not seen any negative heart effects.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen