How to get legit status among norms?

Won't Reply?

Won't Reply?

Iron
Once you have maxxxed out money and looks... how to get status?

Ok, let's forget about world-wide status, how to get only nationwide status?

I'm not talking about creating another millionth youtube channel or tiktok channel and botting and instagram with fake model followers.

No. I'm talking about media actually PAYING ATTENTION to what you are doing, so at least some shitty gossip magazines write about who you date and shit like that.

This is the final triad that I think is the most complex to establish as you are competing with literally everyone.

What if person has no talents? No singing, acting talent, just regular RTT dude with some money, but money wasn't made in "famous" way, but in obscure, "lay down low" way.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

you need to go on love island

only way boyo good luck

Be a douchebag to women confidently and calmly, you will catch a lot of attention from normies, who are all scared of women

Once you have maxxxed out money and looks... how to get status?

Ok, let's forget about world-wide status, how to get only nationwide status?

I'm not talking about creating another millionth youtube channel or tiktok channel and botting and instagram with fake model followers.

No. I'm talking about media actually PAYING ATTENTION to what you are doing, so at least some shitty gossip magazines write about who you date and shit like that.

This is the final triad that I think is the most complex to establish as you are competing with literally everyone.

What if person has no talents? No singing, acting talent, just regular RTT dude with some money, but money wasn't made in "famous" way, but in obscure, "lay down low" way.

Any tips would be much appreciated.
If you’ve maxed out money this isn’t something I or many others would do but easiest way would he to look online and pay some Stacies to take pictures with you either photo shoot or even offer cash in person and then upload them on social media people will ask questions and it will give you somewhat of a halo effect .

hot girls with you = instant boost and other girls will perceive you as higher value

say nigger in public

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
You dont need fucking nationwide status

You need looks

You need money

You need an IG with 10k + followers

Having nationwide status wont do jack if you already have the above

Be a douchebag to women confidently and calmly, you will catch a lot of attention from normies, who are all scared of women
I am this but normies dont care

You need looks

You need money

You need an IG with 10k + followers
I have all that. I need only nationwide not worldwide status (I'm not from UK nor from USA, so its not bad).

Having nationwide status wont do jack if you already have the above
Clueless. All women here want popular guys. Popular: is in magazines, gossip journals or news sites.

say nigger in public
Nobody cares, there are no blacks in my country.