How to get maxilla growth at 15?

Y

ynns

Iron
I've been trying to find out what i could do to get more maxilla growth but al i have found untill now is mewing and expansion.
What can i do more?

I've been trying to find out what i could do to get more maxilla growth but al i have found untill now is mewing and expansion.
What can i do more?
You can’t get Lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
What can i do more?
mew mew mew mew mew mew mew

Tongue chewing+ incisor/
& canine chewing

Tongue chewing+ incisor/
& canine chewing
Ig tongue chewing is basicly pushing up gum to the roof of your mouth with your tongue like you're chewing on it right? but what is incisor and canine chewing?

Mewing, nose breathing and cheewing actually only works on development years now its time to do it

Ig tongue chewing is basicly pushing up gum to the roof of your mouth with your tongue like you're chewing on it right? but what is incisor and canine chewing?
You couls order a mse kit for 500 bucks and split your suture, then hook up those sleeping pullers and sleep with them on your screws and pull your maxilla forward

You couls order a mse kit for 500 bucks and split your suture, then hook up those sleeping pullers and sleep with them on your screws and pull your maxilla forward
cant you just lossen the suture over time with your hands

What can i do more?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone06 and Deleted member 30985
if u insist on using cope non surgical methods even if its a shit ton of work for low return then do thumbpulling im 16 and its made my eyes more symmetrical

also vitamin mk4 and a good diet