How to get mogger eyebrows!

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Imo the most noticeable soft max is eye brow maxing by far

Most these low iq users only talk about thickness when that’s only half of eyebrow maxing the other half is shaping up and slanting.

Slanting eyebrows can draw more attention to your eye area and can give a more bad boy look aka more sex appeal 🤫 so if you have shitty eyes i suggest not slanting only shaping them.

Sex appeal is so important it’s not funny, When females look at you they decide if they want you to fuck them right then.

I recently slit and shaped my eyebrows and i have noticed a fucking absurd difference. Also i did use minox for a while they do work to grow eyebrows takes a couple months tho , I suggest using an eyebrow razor as they are the best and easiest way

You can also use a pair of clippers wahl is a good brand they have attachments like the “detailer” to make it easier as well.

So what you want to do is brush your eyebrows up and brush in the direction of what side your on , For example brush up to the right on your right eye and vice versa on the left.

Second you want to shape up your eyebrows KEEPING YOUR ORIGINAL TILT if you have negative tilt and try to change to to a fucking upwards tilt your going to look like you have a speedo shaped under your fucking forehead since it won’t match up with your brow bone placement ,

Also when shaping up do not go too tryhard please make it look normal u do not want drag queen eyebrows and look like a “slay queen 💅” ass nigga.

Second slit your eyebrow with a slight tilt , For example if i was on my left eye i would tilt the slit right and vice versa , You can also do a straight slit but i suggest straight slit only on neutral to upper tilted brows it looks weird on negative brows.

To find where your going to slit is easy it is roughly 3/4ths of your eyebrow near the end of it , it’s pretty easy imo to see where to slit but if you are having trouble look up “How to slit eyebrows with tape” on google it shows step for step how to slit using tape to cover areas on your eyebrow you do not want to cut.

ONLY DO ONE EYEBROW FOR SLITTING you will look like a retard with a slit on each eyebrow.

Afterwards you should have mogger brows hope u enjoyed also here are my results before and after

Attachments

• 46A57AFC-AA0F-4511-9FD8-B74E7372D6A1.jpeg
    46A57AFC-AA0F-4511-9FD8-B74E7372D6A1.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2851D664-5A03-41F5-AEBA-14BF36D308E1.jpeg
    2851D664-5A03-41F5-AEBA-14BF36D308E1.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6AE4E965-5B37-4DBE-BBB2-C165DF69CDCF.jpeg
    6AE4E965-5B37-4DBE-BBB2-C165DF69CDCF.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern, litaz, aga04 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 20097
I think this is a good idea if your eyebrows are negatively tilted to begin with and thick/dark enough to actually shape. My eyebrows are naturally positively tilted and fierce looking so I don't need to do any of this

Imo the most noticeable soft max is eye brow maxing by far

Most these low iq users only talk about thickness when that’s only half of eyebrow maxing the other half is shaping up and slanting.

Slanting eyebrows can draw more attention to your eye area and can give a more bad boy look aka more sex appeal 🤫 so if you have shitty eyes i suggest not slanting only shaping them.

Sex appeal is so important it’s not funny, When females look at you they decide if they want you to fuck them right then.

I recently slit and shaped my eyebrows and i have noticed a fucking absurd difference. Also i did use minox for a while they do work to grow eyebrows takes a couple months tho , I suggest using an eyebrow razor as they are the best and easiest way

You can also use a pair of clippers wahl is a good brand they have attachments like the “detailer” to make it easier as well.

So what you want to do is brush your eyebrows up and brush in the direction of what side your on , For example brush up to the right on your right eye and vice versa on the left.

Second you want to shape up your eyebrows KEEPING YOUR ORIGINAL TILT if you have negative tilt and try to change to to a fucking upwards tilt your going to look like you have a speedo shaped under your fucking forehead since it won’t match up with your brow bone placement ,

Also when shaping up do not go too tryhard please make it look normal u do not want drag queen eyebrows and look like a “slay queen 💅” ass nigga.

Second slit your eyebrow with a slight tilt , For example if i was on my left eye i would tilt the slit right and vice versa , You can also do a straight slit but i suggest straight slit only on neutral to upper tilted brows it looks weird on negative brows.

To find where your going to slit is easy it is roughly 3/4ths of your eyebrow near the end of it , it’s pretty easy imo to see where to slit but if you are having trouble look up “How to slit eyebrows with tape” on google it shows step for step how to slit using tape to cover areas on your eyebrow you do not want to cut.

ONLY DO ONE EYEBROW FOR SLITTING you will look like a retard with a slit on each eyebrow.

Afterwards you should have mogger brows hope u enjoyed also here are my results before and after
Good points. The after looks markedly better. Good work.👍🏻

@
I think this is a good idea if your eyebrows are negatively tilted to begin with and thick/dark enough to actually shape. My eyebrows are naturally positively tilted and fierce looking so I don't need to do any of this
lucky

Yo dude question, I been using minox on brows and hair has been shedding, did it happen to u?

I think it's because I put on too much( foam)

Are u using a tweezer ?

90% of the difference in your pics was due to squinting jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Yo dude question, I been using minox on brows and hair has been shedding, did it happen to u?

I think it's because I put on too much( foam)
it never happened to me
90% of the difference in your pics was due to squinting jfl
look at my eyebrows not my eyes jfl

• +1
Reactions: fyte
Rate my eyebrows

Ccc