Reactions: Treasure223, PYT, Hightwolf and 1 other person
bonesmash with the right supplements unironically

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and pizza
eat and sunbathe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
What should he eat?
vitamin k2, vitamin d, vitamin c, collagen and calcium.
unbanned and back with the shit threads
dean winchester facepalm GIF
Another fucking thing that disgusts me about you bastard Zoomers who are ACTUAL REAL pussies in REAL LIFE is the amount with which you OVERRATE your own intelligence. The vast majority of you are not only lower-average IQ, you're completely narrow af minded. What the fuck did Generation X do in bringing you cunts up this way?

Have you seen my face in real sodding life? NO. You have not. Therefore you cannot even make an estimation. Pipe yourself down you fucking tit.

I know what I see in the mirror. I am 5.5/10 on one side and 4.5/10 on the other side. I want it fixed. If it ascends me in terms of your spastic autism rating scale so be it, if it doesn't, so be that. I could not give a fuck. Let the chips fall where they may. I don't need certainty. That's a fucking Zoomer trait. Enter the unknown and see where it takes you. If it's a waste of time, at least I can say I tried.

You fuckwits sit here to talk about bitches on tik-tok or pretty-boys who take drugs to enhance their body on tiktok. Stacey this and Stacey that. Sit the fuck down you plonkers. Your life is the pathetic same regardless of whether or not Stacey sucked on her middle finger or a banana or whatever, for a couple of million views from simps.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Treasure223, Ocelot, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Another fucking thing that disgusts me about you bastard Zoomers who are ACTUAL REAL pussies in REAL LIFE is the amount with which you OVERRATE your own intelligence. The vast majority of you are not only lower-average IQ, you're completely narrow af minded. What the fuck did Generation X do in bringing you cunts up this way?

Have you seen my face in real sodding life? NO. You have not. Therefore you cannot even make an estimation. Pipe yourself down you fucking tit.

I know what I see in the mirror. I am 5.5/10 on one side and 4.5/10 on the other side. I want it fixed. If it ascends me in terms of your spastic autism rating scale so be it, if it doesn't, so be that. I could not give a fuck. Let the chips fall where they may. I don't need certainty. That's a fucking Zoomer trait. Enter the unknown and see where it takes you. If it's a waste of time, at least I can say I tried.

You fuckwits sit here to talk about bitches on tik-tok or pretty-boys who take drugs to enhance their body on tiktok. Stacey this and Stacey that. Sit the fuck down you plonkers. Your life is the pathetic same regardless of whether or not Stacey sucked on her middle finger or a banana or whatever, for a couple of million views from simps.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Ocelot, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others

lutte

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 6785
What should he eat?
meat, chicken, rice, egg and sweet potatoes,it would be nice for him to have access to raw milk, it's really legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
meat, chicken, rice, egg and sweet potatoes,it would be nice for him to have access to raw milk, it's really legit
cheese is good too

Bone cancer will increase your bone mass but you will likely die in progress.

Stop being vegan

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and optimisticzoomer
most craniofacial development is done by the age of 12/13
is this a meme or srs.
What do u mean by craniofacial development cuz stuff like browridge and jaw growth def happens after.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
is this a meme or srs.
What do u mean by craniofacial development cuz stuff like browridge and jaw growth def happens after.
dead serious. I'm talking about like maxilla and what not. your jaw will get defined but the base of your face is pretty set in stone after that age. really nothing can be done other than surgery or hoping for a god like development

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Hightwolf
You cant. Your actual mass in grams can increase through an increased bone density from bonesmashing. but nothing will grow your bones in size. During puberty maybe hgh but results will look weird