inject T

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
i wanna know too but sadly surgery is probably the only way

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Fendo 09 00722 g002 3

inject hgh for longer jaw

Dimorphism is mostly forward growth of bones specifically a more projected jaw and either high mass Zygos OR laterally protruding zygos. You could probably achieve a decent amount of dimorphism off of surgeries alone but never forget to leanmaxx and REMEMBER eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 10491
Dimorphism is mostly forward growth of bones specifically a more projected jaw and either high mass Zygos OR laterally protruding zygos. You could probably achieve a decent amount of dimorphism off of surgeries alone but never forget to leanmaxx and REMEMBER eye area.
i disagree. it's more about chin height, bigonial width and big browridge.

hgh is much more likely to not give you any effects though
test is more reliable and costs much less, plus it's not as dangerous if you do it right
i would really like to see the test effects on face. i think it's mostly masseter muscle hypertrophy but i could be wrong.

i disagree. it's more about chin height, wide ramuses and big browridge.

Wide Ramuses correlate a lot with wider gonial so I'll agree there. But the point I was making more so was that the soft tissue changes from a more forward grown lower third accentuate the other bones. See LordMadness' update thread post Bimax where he has hollow cheeks now and did nothing to his cheekbones.

Wide Ramuses correlate a lot with wider gonial so I'll agree there. But the point I was making more so was that the soft tissue changes from a more forward grown lower third accentuate the other bones. See LordMadness' update thread post Bimax where he has hollow cheeks now and did nothing to his cheekbones.
yeah my bad. i meant to say bigonial width. i edited it.

i get your point. can i get link to the thread?

Custom implants can recontour to achieve more angular, masculine face.