How to get more hollow cheeks?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
i have hollow cheeks but they show but not that much, it mostly shows when i talk or open my mouth my cheeks go inward. the reason i have hollow cheeks i think is due to having a strong jaw and zygos but my bf is around 14-15 atm i think. so will getting more leaner cause my hollow cheeks to show? they also kinda show when i clench my teeth but yeah other than that i dont think that it shows

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and org3cel.RR
Start mouth breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, fluoride1337, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 4 others
i have hollow cheeks but they show but not that much, it mostly shows when i talk or open my mouth my cheeks go inward. the reason i have hollow cheeks i think is due to having a strong jaw and zygos but my bf is around 14-15 atm i think. so will getting more leaner cause my hollow cheeks to show? they also kinda show when i clench my teeth but yeah other than that i dont think that it shows
should i start smoking a lot of cigs or would that just fuck up my lungs?

get leaner

but dont if you have a very narrow jaw, it will make you look worse

Send

Are you taking small bites and tongue sweep swallowing your food down bhai?

Need to atrophy them buccinators boyo takes time but it works

Same with liquids

Also having less collagen in the cheeks helps

Are you taking small bites and tongue sweep swallowing your food down bhai?

Need to atrophy them buccinators boyo takes time but it works

Same with liquids

Also having less collagen in the cheeks helps
i take like good amount of bites but not too much and idk fuck is a tongue sweep but yeah i dont think so, how do i atrophy my buccinators?

if you have bones lose a little bit of weight, if not, auschwitzmaxx, if you have too much bone, too high bigonial width and ur fwhr is kinda low, auschwitzmaxxing works for that too

if you have bones lose a little bit of weight, if not, auschwitzmaxx, if you have too much bone, too high bigonial width and ur fwhr is kinda low, auschwitzmaxxing works for that too
idk what tf that means but yeah my jaw and zygos are really strong, perfect mid face ratio just my cheeks lower my facial aesthetics a bit but i still look amazing despite having some fat on my cheeks

pulling your buccinators in, nic also helps you leanmax and improves testosterone
u should try taking gaba the amino acid shit hits you hard tho i took too much the first time and couldnt breath for an hour properly, shit works fast tho lowers anxiety. i used to have really bad social anxiety that i developed over time. but now im becoming way more social due to college and going out a lot. but gaba is hella good u should try it

idk what tf that means but yeah my jaw and zygos are really strong, perfect mid face ratio just my cheeks lower my facial aesthetics a bit but i still look amazing despite having some fat on my cheeks
only real solution is drop bodyfat there's legit no other softmaxx for that fuck all that bloated cope shit, for example i have hollow cheeks only while speaking at like 15%bf , if i wanted to have resting face hollow cheeks I'd have to drop like at least 4%

u should try taking gaba the amino acid shit hits you hard tho i took too much the first time and couldnt breath for an hour properly, shit works fast tho lowers anxiety. i used to have really bad social anxiety that i developed over time. but now im becoming way more social due to college and going out a lot. but gaba is hella good u should try it
the cure for anxiety is to think of embarrassing shit youve done but not reacting at all physically and just doing whatever you were doing before, drink caffeine, it increases sociability in some people, also thx for the advice bhai

Shut up Youssef.
HARAM DETECTED!!!
better than peps*

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
the cure for anxiety is to think of embarrassing shit youve done but not reacting at all physically and just doing whatever you were doing before, drink caffeine, it increases sociability in some people, also thx for the advice bhai
i already have been drinking a lot of caffeine since 3 years ago like 1500mg-2k a day my caffeine immunity is thru the roof so i dont feel it and might have a heartattack or sum shit like that. n i started vaping/smoking 2 weeks ago before i started college. i dont really react to anything really my heart just beats fast and i become hot asf (hot as in temperature)

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing
only real solution is drop bodyfat there's legit no other softmaxx for that fuck all that bloated cope shit, for example i have hollow cheeks only while speaking at like 15%bf , if i wanted to have resting face hollow cheeks I'd have to drop like at least 4%
im at 14-15% bf too but my hollow cheeks show a bit while resting and when i clench my teeth it shows more and when i take their obvious asf. but i want them to be more hollow so i might have to drop my bf a bit but i dont want to become skinny and lose my muscle mass since im wide asf so ill look weird asf if im skinny

im at 14-15% bf too but my hollow cheeks show a bit while resting and when i clench my teeth it shows more and when i take their obvious asf. but i want them to be more hollow so i might have to drop my bf a bit but i dont want to become skinny and lose my muscle mass since im wide asf so ill look weird asf if im skinny
you will have to get skinny as fuck for that, don't dread losing muscle it's not real anyway.

i take like good amount of bites but not too much and idk fuck is a tongue sweep but yeah i dont think so, how do i atrophy my buccinators?
Don’t put food in cheeks or else you are using buccinators to suck food down keep on tongue chew thoroughly and use tongue to swallow the food, Mike mew has a video on this

Don’t use a straw for liquids

Take small bites use tongue and throat muscles to swallow it down

Over time they will naturally atrophy themselves and you’ll have more developed hallows

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
Don’t put food in cheeks or else you are using buccinators to suck food down keep on tongue chew thoroughly and use tongue to swallow the food, Mike mew has a video on this

Don’t use a straw for liquids

Take small bites use tongue and throat muscles to swallow it down

Over time they will naturally atrophy themselves and you’ll have more developed hallows
ppreciate it i use my throat muscles to swallow but i do use straws when i order coffee when im out and sometimes i take big bites and thats all really

ppreciate it i use my throat muscles to swallow but i do use straws when i order coffee when im out and sometimes i take big bites and thats all really
When you use a straw doing any sucking motion it’s engaging the buccinators

Remember “use it, or lose it” when it comes to hallow cheeks you don’t want to use cheek muscles

When you use a straw doing any sucking motion it’s engaging the buccinators

Remember “use it, or lose it” when it comes to hallow cheeks you don’t want to use cheek muscles
so any sucking motion like sucking in my cheeks or sucking food in or using a straw will engage my buccinator muscles?

bone issue broski, they are kinda cope tbh mine look striking in pictures and thats it, whats attractive is the low bf+bones combo imo

bone issue broski, they are kinda cope tbh mine look striking in pictures and thats it, whats attractive is the low bf+bones combo imo
def not a bone issue my bones strong and defined asl prob bodyfat issue since im around 14-15% bf and dont feel like eating clean my cheeks go inward when i talk or when i open my mouth and when i turn a bit it shows that my bone mass is strong

Grab syringe and suck the fat out