How to get more hollow cheeks?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
i have hollow cheeks but they show but not that much, it mostly shows when i talk or open my mouth my cheeks go inward. the reason i have hollow cheeks i think is due to having a strong jaw and zygos but my bf is around 14-15 atm i think. so will getting more leaner cause my hollow cheeks to show? they also kinda show when i clench my teeth but yeah other than that i dont think that it shows

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and org3cel.RR
well first i want to clear something if you are trying to do jawline exercises then its cope, not everyone can get hollow cheeks also whats your bi gonial / bi zygo the lower it is the more chances of hollow cheeks
i never did jaw exercises and have a strong jaw, how do i know whats my bi gonial / bi zygo. + my cheeks are hollow but dont really show since im at 15% bf if i drop to at least 13-11 they'll prob show

def not a bone issue my bones strong and defined asl prob bodyfat issue since im around 14-15% bf and dont feel like eating clean my cheeks go inward when i talk or when i open my mouth and when i turn a bit it shows that my bone mass is strong
i mean i had hollows even at 20% obv not as defined but u should be already seeing hollowness at that bf if ur forward grown and robust u feel me