How to get more ig followers?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I want to follow people from my UNI/people I know but Im afraid theyll think im a loser due to my low follower count (75 followers) and wont follow me back.

I put "new Account" in my bio to make it seem ok, But I wanna get like 20-25 more followers before I start following people. How should I go about this brahs, should I just say fuck it and follow people i know.

a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and CopeMaxxer
I want to follow people from my UNI/people I know but Im afraid theyll think im a loser due to my low follower count (75 followers) and wont follow me back.

I put "new Account" in my bio to make it seem ok, But I wanna get like 20-25 more followers before I start following people. How should I go about this brahs, should I just say fuck it and follow people i know.

a

Wrong section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
new Account
That's very smart ngl. As long as I have that you're fine. And not only that, my insta following amount is pathetic but girls don't really seem to care

• +1
That's very smart ngl. As long as I have that you're fine. And not only that, my insta following amount is pathetic but girls don't really seem to care

I also have 0 posts atm, should I go on a follow spree than post or post beforehand? My inhibtion is high af when it comes to instagram srs

• +1
I also have 0 posts atm, should I go on a follow spree than post or post beforehand? My inhibtion is high af when it comes to instagram srs
Just don't worry about it. I have one post with my girlfriend and that's it. Just take a group pic with some friends or gym guys and post it whenever. People mostly use snap tbh

• +1
>people mostly use snap

Yeah right.
OP if you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't have more ig followers.

• +1
Post some shit first you creepy currycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
be good loking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
>people mostly use snap

Yeah right.
OP if you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't have more ig followers.
Oh shut up dude. Im sick of you on here man. How old are you jfl?

• +1
You probably ugly as fuck. If you were good looking, girls would stalk you and follow regardless of follower count

• +1
wht should i post? i have no friends at all, and even if i post, why would anyone give a fuck wht i post anyway since im irrelevant af in there lives.
Post shirtless pics, bitches love that.

• +1
Post shirtless pics, bitches love that.
Also my friend got an strategy on how to get more followers than followed

You accept everyone and follow back, now 1 week later you do in order:
1. Unfollow everyone who isn't following you back (there are apps for this)
2. Unfollow every girl who isn't of your taste, like ugly and fat and whatnot
3. Unfollow guys with low amount of followers/low status/ugly, these guys will not give a shit about if you unfollow them

Now this comes with 2 advantages:
1. You follow back pretty girls, you can see their histories and reply to them and whatever, you can make the first move (a completely different story)
2. You probably have gained 80-90% of those people, these means that if you did this with 100 people now you have 80-90 who are following you but you aren't following them, so it looks like you got status and whatnot

I still need to reform my insta (it's very sad, 174 followers) and I'll do that

Also:
1. 1 upload a month minimum
2. 1 story a week minimum (people need to know you are alive)
3. Do not, I repeat, DO FUCKING NOT post anything autistic, no matter how cool, just DON'T
4. Try appear either as a person with a very interesting life or a tipical high tier normalfag, the 1st one will attract people while the 2nd one will demonstrate people you are like them, not a threat for being different (hey guys he also goes to "x" pub with friends, he must be a functional human being like us then yayyy)
5. No politics if possible

Good luck, instagrammaxxing is legit for average dudes out there but as always some luck is needed, I hope this is of help

• +1

3. Unfollow guys with low amount of followers/low status/ugly, these guys will not give a shit about if you unfollow them

1. You follow back pretty girls, you can see their histories and reply to them and whatever, you can make the first move (a completely different story)
2. You probably have gained 80-90% of those people, these means that if you did this with 100 people now you have 80-90 who are following you but you aren't following them, so it looks like you got status and whatnot

Also:
3. Do not, I repeat, DO FUCKING NOT post anything autistic, no matter how cool, just DON'T
4. Try appear either as a person with a very interesting life or a tipical high tier normalfag, the 1st one will attract people while the 2nd one will demonstrate people you are like them, not a threat for being different (hey guys he also goes to "x" pub with friends, he must be a functional human being like us then yayyy)

Good luck, instagrammaxxing is legit for average dudes out there but as always some luck is needed, I hope this is of help

FUCKING LOVE YOU BRO, LEGIT.

Also by dont post anything autistic, do you think its fine posting a bench video as a first post like with a heavy wieght. My following to follwer ratio is 75-76 atm,

also do you think its ok following girls you dont know IRL but are mutual friends with someone you know?

• +1
Also by dont post anything autistic, do you think its fine posting a bench video as a first post like with a heavy wieght. My following to follwer ratio is 75-76 atm,
Okay, important here (also I'll probably do an instamaxxing thread once reform mine or before even, this forum is lacking socialnetworkmaxxing) , you post a video of you benching? Ideally you want people to appear on it, more ideal would be that the one in the video is a girl, you know why? Because if a woman sees another woman she'll think "well if this woman was there it's because it wasn't autistic" (women run from the autistic). Now that's covered? The caption, the caption (the quote down the picture, cannot tell how's called) can't be
"Here benching 135.78lbsx5reps 30s rest in the current progression..." N O; no one likes fucking numbers, girls don't think in numbers, no one fucking cares about your numbers, not even IRL, the quote shall be "Working hard, great gains" or some optimistic normie phrase like that, and follow that for every upload

also do you think its ok following girls you dont know IRL but are mutual friends with someone you know?
That's called networking man, that's why you do step number 2, so you unfollow the crap ones and you are left with above4 ones, so you can then have the possibility of approaching them via insta (works for some of my mates, average looking men) and have an army of fat or ugly chicks who will still follow you because they aren't popular or their friends follow you (women=hive mind) but you don't need to follow them back, increasing the ratio

• +1
Okay, important here (also I'll probably do an instamaxxing thread once reform mine or before even, this forum is lacking socialnetworkmaxxing) , you post a video of you benching? Ideally you want people to appear on it, more ideal would be that the one in the video is a girl, you know why? Because if a woman sees another woman she'll think "well if this woman was there it's because it wasn't autistic" (women run from the autistic). Now that's covered? The caption, the caption (the quote down the picture, cannot tell how's called) can't be
"Here benching 135.78lbsx5reps 30s rest in the current progression..." N O; no one likes fucking numbers, girls don't think in numbers, no one fucking cares about your numbers, not even IRL, the quote shall be "Working hard, great gains" or some optimistic normie phrase like that, and follow that for every upload

That's called networking man, that's why you do step number 2, so you unfollow the crap ones and you are left with above4 ones, so you can then have the possibility of approaching them via insta (works for some of my mates, average looking men) and have an army of fat or ugly chicks who will still follow you because they aren't popular or their friends follow you (women=hive mind) but you don't need to follow them back, increasing the ratio

Thx for the help man lol,you really know ur shit imo

also do you think i should follow this girl in my class even though i iv never talken to her or should I wait till i talk to her first. Im asking cus theres a possibility she wont follow me and may think im a creep for following hher despite not talking to her irl yet.

• +1
Thx for the help man lol,you really know ur shit imo

also do you think i should follow this girl in my class even though i iv never talken to her or should I wait till i talk to her first. Im asking cus theres a possibility she wont follow me and may think im a creep for following hher despite not talking to her irl yet.
Well, you have 2 options:
-Following her and see what happenns
-Talking to her and exchanging both Instagrams

The 2nd one takes balls but it's your decision really, I'm telling you beforehand, we learn from experience so always try strategies if possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZUZZCEL
Well, you have 2 options:
-Following her and see what happenns
-Talking to her and exchanging both Instagrams

The 2nd one takes balls but it's your decision really, I'm telling you beforehand, we learn from experience so always try strategies if possible
thxxxx i guess il do the second option when i can. I think ill just follow people I seen around at UNI instead of asking them and when i run into them, ill be like "i follow you on insta" if they dont follow back.

• +1
ill be like "i follow you on insta" if they dont follow back.
Lol no, you gotta be like "hey yo whatsup" now you are in a conversation, then you go like "hey you have ig?" and then you exchange insta, that's how you do it, don't go "hey I follow yo", that's terribly autistic

• +1
this was painfull to read.Start with small steps,you won't get ig followers if you dont have friends irl jfl

• +1
  • +1
them thinking ur a loser would have kore to do with u posting super low quality pics with ur laptop webcam on insta

• +1
will followersmax work if i go follow for follow and then unfollow them

Also:

Follow my steps man and you will have success

• +1
buy them

• +1