How to get more millimeters of maxillary advancement in Le Fort 1?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I want a surgeon to advance my maxilla a few millimeters further forward than is required for proper occlusion. E.g. if I need 5 mm of advancement to correct my underbite, I want 10 mm of advancement.

I want this to create more space for my mandible at the TMJs so it doesn’t push against the TMJs and the ear canals. I have tinnitus and want to prevent it from worsening; the tinnitus gets louder if I push my jaw backwards.

how bad is your underbite?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
how bad is your underbite?

Idk. Looks like 5ish mm at the absolute minimum, but I want 10-mm advancement for TMJ comfort and tinnitus-worsening-avoidance.

Last edited:
why don't you ask this to your surgeon? he is the one that will see your specific case it's hard to give advice like that without pics bro

• +1
why don't you ask this to your surgeon? he is the one that will see your specific case it's hard to give advice like that without pics bro

Yea but I’ll be scared that the surgeon will drop me as a patient for making such requests that go against the cuck medical guidelines.

If I showed this to my surgeon I will prob. Be dropped as a patient.
will a surgeon really change their operation procedures for an autist? theyll probably just think ur a pain in the ass and tell u to go somewhere else if u dont like the way they do their surgeries tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and Acne Victim
Oops I forgot to mention airway. I want more advancement to open up my airway. To voicemax and to prevent IQ loss from sleep apnea.

Yea but I’ll be scared that the surgeon will drop me as a patient for making such requests that go against the cuck medical guidelines.
if you could spin it as a health concern maybe it'll work better. is that your xray scan in your profile pic

• +1
if you could spin it as a health concern maybe it'll work better. is that your xray scan in your profile pic

No, luckily I’m not that unlucky.

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh and User49
You don't talk milimeters with maxfac surgeons, they'll just gonna plan your movements according to your needs and the risk they're willing to take. Make a fake planning, say you got it online from a learning surgeon, and ask him if it's possible to replicate.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back