How to get more visible cheekbones (Softmaxx)

Oloaz

Oloaz

Iron
I'm 15 and I'm genetically gifted with high cheekbones, I can see the protrusion of my cheekbone bones on the sides of my face, but I don't know why they can't be seen on the rest of my face, can anyone give me some advice? (Softmaxx)

I have this:

Polish 20240812 105332626

I want this:

Images1

Last edited:
high cheekbones have low mass compared to low that's why they're not ideal, medium set cheekbones are ideal.

and your cheekbones lack forward growth if what you're saying is true therefore have recessed cheekbones so either get implants or fillers.

or LDAR and kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wtfindy, klamus, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
high cheekbones have low mass compared to low that's why they're not ideal, medium set cheekbones are ideal.

and your cheekbones lack forward growth if what you're saying is true therefore have recessed cheekbones so either get implants or fillers.

or LDAR and kys
Can't i do anything with hard mewing and thumb pulling or similar?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, STUPIDREFEREES, baboon593 and 1 other person
Bro I asked SOFTMAXX 100 times, I know it can be done with this operation
Softmaxxes are for minor stuff like your skin or hair which is what holds most users on this forum
If you want to fix anything bone-related then any softmax is a mere myth

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Bigmoneyballer and NZb6Air
Softmaxxes are for minor stuff like your skin or hair which is what holds most users on this forum
If you want to fix anything bone-related then any softmax is a mere myth
So you think all the lookmaxer influencers had surgeries? (jawad, k shami, bass etc.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Bigmoneyballer, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others
eat loads of salt, atleast 6 grams per day and don't drink more than 1.5 litres of water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Bigmoneyballer, likenesss and 4 others
eat loads of salt, atleast 6 grams per day and don't drink more than 1.5 litres of water
Bro I'm cooked, I drink 4 liters of water a day and eat as little salt as possible💀. I am doing this because jawad advised this way to reduce bloat.

Bro I'm cooked, I drink 4 liters of water a day and eat as little salt as possible💀. I am doing this because jawad advised this way to reduce bloat.
make sure you have 0 potasium as well, that shit inflated me like a baloon :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Razzle, BootySniffer69, Bigmoneyballer and 3 others
that explains it then bro. you've been fed lies by the fake lookmaxxers. real sigma looksmaxxers know that salt is the key to debloating. And think about it, if you want to loose water weight, why would you drink much water?

• +1
Reactions: Razzle, Bigmoneyballer and likenesss
Jawad is lying to you, he probably eats 6-10 grams of salt a day and drinks 1liter lf water max himself

• +1
Reactions: Razzle, Bigmoneyballer, zosztre and 1 other person
Do you know any other methods to reduce bloating?
Eat more junk food and specifically eat it while drinking cola. Why? Because your body will see the toxins from the junk food and cola and will try to quickly get rid of them by pissing and shitting, which will debloat you. You might not see results for the first 2-3 weeks but after that you look very debloated and mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razzle, Bigmoneyballer, Frexa and 3 others
Eat more junk food and specifically eat it while drinking cola. Why? Because your body will see the toxins from the junk food and cola and will try to quickly get rid of them by pissing and shitting, which will debloat you. You might not see results for the first 2-3 weeks but after that you look very debloated and mogger
Idiot

Ok keep listening to jawad the frauder:lul:. He steals info from this site and also gives you fake looksmaxxing because think about it, he doesnt want you to look better cause u will not watch his videos anymore and he makes less money. He wants you to be ugly by giving bad/false looksmaxxing tips

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and PotassiumMaxxer
Ok keep listening to jawad the frauder:lul:. He steals info from this site and also gives you fake looksmaxxing because think about it, he doesnt want you to look better cause u will not watch his videos anymore and he makes less money. He wants you to be ugly by giving bad/false looksmaxxing tips
I'm not talking about jawad anymore, you're just talking a lot of bullshit that doesn't make any logical sense, it's like saying drink alcohol so you grow taller, there is no scientific correlation. Instead go read this study and then we'll talk about bloating due to salt:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7122060/

Op don't forget to listen to subliminals!!!111

• JFL
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
so sick of these greycels with jordan pfp asking the same question every time
go ask on some tiktok comments or dyorrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, likenesss and NZb6Air
How do you know this?
His family is full of plastic surgeons and it's literally obvious, trying to tell who got surgery vs natty is 50x easier than trying to tell who's on roids and who's not.
Jawad got supra orbital implants and jaw implats.
Bass is frauding with makeup (eyeliner for eye width) and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
High cheekbones are decent bro, send a pic in pm I doubt you're cooked. And you need decent forwardly grown cheekbones for hollow cheeks.

I've also heard of "sodiumflush" but I don't know how to do it.
All that is would be lowering the amount of soduim to an exetreme amount to help your body not hold water retention as much

• +1
Reactions: Oloaz
"appear"

You fucking retard with no reading comprehension, i said they wont "grow"
so you really spent your fucking time stating the obvious inna fucking forum nigga? take a fucking shower pussy. bro saying I got no reading comprehension then proceeds to let everybody fucking know that debloating doesn’t grow your cheekbones. no fucking shit nigga. get a fucking life greaseball

• +1
Reactions: Razzle

Users who are viewing this thread

• Z1ggy
Back