How to get more visible cheekbones (Softmaxx)

Oloaz

Oloaz

Iron
I'm 15 and I'm genetically gifted with high cheekbones, I can see the protrusion of my cheekbone bones on the sides of my face, but I don't know why they can't be seen on the rest of my face, can anyone give me some advice? (Softmaxx)

I have this:

Polish 20240812 105332626

I want this:

Images1

Last edited:
so you really spent your fucking time stating the obvious inna fucking forum nigga? take a fucking shower pussy. bro saying I got no reading comprehension then proceeds to let everybody fucking know that debloating doesn’t grow your cheekbones. no fucking shit nigga. get a fucking life greaseball
get cancer fucking faggot

i hope your fucking whole family dies, i hope, just fucking kill yourself, i hope your whole family burns
what do you like to call this type of coping? maybe go against wtf i said then just saying you want me to fucking die 😭 pussy talking about reading comprehension and can’t have a fucking argument without getting all pussy hurt. nigg3r behavior

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
what do you like to call this type of coping? maybe go against wtf i said then just saying you want me to fucking die 😭 pussy talking about reading comprehension and can’t have a fucking argument without getting all pussy hurt. nigg3r behavior
I hope your whole family dies ahahaahah

Users who are viewing this thread

• Z1ggy
Back