How to get MSE + jaw surgery?

F

flatmaxillacel

Iron
I have an overjet and a narrow palate and a missing front tooth, first id like to get MSE but I want to know how can I get it so its medically necessary same with bimax because I know ill qualify but how can I convince my ortho that I need it, I know ill qualify for TMJ and Sleep Apnea so should I just test for those and ask about jaw surgery cuz the last ortho I went to was giga blue pilled and tried to get me on braces so I will be going to someone else. Im almost 18 so i'll just wait till then so my blue pilled dad doesn't object.

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

You're asking us as if we're your orthodontist. Instead just direct your questions to him. If you want to find a different orthodontist, research your local options. Or research local oral-maxillofacial surgeons in your area who will take your insurance and get a referral if necessary. Beyond that not sure what exactly you think anyone here can help with in terms of "how." It's not that complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BetaGayFace2 and flatmaxillacel
Where are you located. I can help

Well the best one is dr newaz in nyc dm me for address if you are interested. Ill tell you more about him if your interested amd his costs

You need to be doing the research on your own. Scout out surgeons and begin reaching out.

You need to be doing the research on your own. Scout out surgeons and begin reaching out.
yeah i know im looking at near by ones ill book a few appointment when im around 18.