How to get my mandible more parallel to the floor

Looks like you have an underbite and a downward-grown maxilla. I would suggest trying an appliance like (F)AGGA if you can afford it + chewing tough foods and gum on both sides every day, no mouthbreathing, posterior part of your tongue on the palate, vitamins D+K2 are obvious.
Gum no more than 1h a day (several pieces at once) and no "hardmewing", that's just autistic bs some kid made up after watching videos about orthotropics. Tongue posture should never be a forceful exercise but a resting position. The neccessary forces are created during a swallow so there's no need for damaging your tmjs by raping your palate with your tongue like a retard.

At least that's a start. Good luck OP!

Last edited:
Looks like you have an underbite and a downward-grown maxilla. I would suggest trying an appliance like (F)AGGA if you can afford it + chewing tough foods and gum on both sides every day, no mouthbreathing, posterior part of your tongue on the palate, vitamins D+K2 are obvious.
Gum no more than 1h a day (several pieces at once) and no "hardmewing", that's just autistic bs some kid made up after watching videos about orthotropics. Tongue posture should never be a forceful exercise but a resting position. The neccessary forces are created during a swallow so there's no need for damaging your tmjs by raping your palate with your tongue like a retard.

Ok appreciate it bro! I shall begin my journey to lookmaxing.

Abovee average eye area, fix that jaw and you’ll be set, ur still not a bad looking kid but u clearly need jaw surgery or some kind of appliance

Abovee average eye area, fix that jaw and you’ll be set, ur still not a bad looking kid but u clearly need jaw surgery or some kind of appliance
Thx for the responce. I'm gonna probably have to get surgery then. I live in the US idk if medicaid can help me cover jaw surgery. I'll have to look into that. BTW how do you tell for below average eye area, average eye area and above average eye area?

How can I get my mandible to upswing or be not so downward grown and long faced. I want a mandible that more parallel to the floor. What surgeries are there for this, any appliances. Ive been trying to mew but my pallet expander Is stopping me from making progress, after I get it taken off I'll hard mew like crazy with vit K2 and vit D to remodel the bones. View attachment 113137

You have no ramus. That'd be the place to start.

Bimax
MLF3
Wraparound Implant
forehead reduction

My typical response for every downward grown fren

Inverted L osteotomie or Ramus DO if you dont like Implants

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround

This tbh. Op im slightly more recessed than you. If you are narrow palate, extractioncel, widening palate and reopening extraction space should help.

This tbh. Op im slightly more recessed than you. If you are narrow palate, extractioncel, widening palate and reopening extraction space should help.
Im wearing braces rn and my orthadontist wanted to extract tow of my lower teeth for correcting my bite but I had a discussion with him and said I don't do extractions. So I think I dodged a bullet there. I heard on the internet that extractions are bad for your face. so that's why i didint want to extract teeth. Rn Im just really trying to find a surgery that will make my mandible longer and gonial angle ideally around 115 %. So I was thinking probably Bsso, Genioplasty But I don't know how much controlled they have for the angle of your jaw.