how to get my parents to stop caring?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
how would i convince/get my parents to not care as much when it comes to doing things, like i could just tell them im leaving and will be back by 9 with no, where are you going? and questions asked

yea my dad is the same way. Sometimes I want to just drive out and cruise, but he's like nah nigguh. You need to establish independence. Doing this at around 18-22 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and <6PSLcel
yea my dad is the same way. Sometimes I want to just drive out and cruise, but he's like nah nigguh. You need to establish independence. Doing this at around 18-22 is ideal.
yeah its sucks cuz like i wanna just go over to girls houses n shit but they wanna meet their parents n shit it sucks

yeah its sucks cuz like i wanna just go over to girls houses n shit but they wanna meet their parents n shit it sucks
sheit, can you just sneak out of the house or somethin ?

sheit, can you just sneak out of the house or somethin ?
ive done that and the fucking window locked itself once i got back, its too risky and i cant rlly get that far

ive done that and the fucking window locked itself once i got back, its too risky and i cant rlly get that far
Locked itself ? Keep it open with a stick or something. You got to enjoy your youth neeguh

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
Locked itself ? Keep it open with a stick or something. You got to enjoy your youth neeguh
yeah i prob will or just say im gouing for a bike ride with friends

how would i convince/get my parents to not care as much when it comes to doing things, like i could just tell them im leaving and will be back by 9 with no, where are you going? and questions asked
It’s a blessing lil vro, you may not think of it as such right now but treasure it

It’s a blessing lil vro, you may not think of it as such right now but treasure it
i know it is, it just drives me crazy lmao

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Stop teaching this kid how to become a homeless crackhead bojack
cinemagraph GIF

Stop teaching this kid how to become a homeless crackhead bojack
cinemagraph GIF
I only told him to enjoy his youth. I didn't encourage him to do anything bad.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and cheerio