How to get my sleep/macros in on the weekends?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
This is currently a huge problem for me. On the weekdays I hit the gym everyday and get all my meals in and sleep much better. On the weekends I go out clubbing/partying so I’m not able to stick to my diet, eat junk food, sleep 4-5 hours, and drink alcohol. This pissing me off because I’m on cycle and while I want to get the most out of my gains I also want to have a social life. Any tips on this? I guess I can try meal prepping for Friday/Saturday and try to sleep atleast 6 hours and cut down on alcohol? Any thoughts?

@CupOfCoffee @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Lars
replace alcohol with ghb once every 2 weeks if you are responsible and do it for looksmax reasons and try to get all the important meals in the nitrution in the morning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14274
replace alcohol with ghb once every 2 weeks if you are responsible and do it for looksmax reasons and try to get all the important meals in the nitrution in the morning
I am currently using phenibut and it works great. Only problem is it lowers my inhibitions so I’ll be more likely to have a few drinks. I guess I just need to be disciplined and only use phenibut and caffeine when going out. The thing is a few beers on phenibut feels great. Good idea on getting meals in the morning I will try that this week.

• +1
I am currently using phenibut and it works great. Only problem is it lowers my inhibitions so I’ll be more likely to have a few drinks. I guess I just need to be disciplined and only use phenibut and caffeine when going out. The thing is a few beers on phenibut feels great. Good idea on getting meals in the morning I will try that this week.
and tbh just keep in mind also have fun , if you like alcohol more than phenibut with caffeine just do alcohol sometimes at the end life is about nice memories dont think always about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
and tbh just keep in mind also have fun , if you like alcohol more than phenibut with caffeine just do alcohol sometimes at the end life is about nice memories dont think always about looksmaxxing
Nah tbh I need to just cut out alcohol because phenibut does the trick and it doesn’t impact sleep/gains. The only time I’ll drink alcohol is if I’m talking to a girl and ask her to grab a drink with me to get her away from her friends and isolate her somewhere else. I guess if I have 2-3 drinks and keep it at that it should be fine. It’s just that I’m a heavyweight drinker so I need to drink a lot to feel anything. Bigger issue is the calories and sleep. I think getting meals in the morning/afternoon will be good. The thing is if I go to sleep at 3 AM my body always wakes up at 8-9 AM and I’m unable to sleep in late. Any tips for this?

• +1
Nah tbh I need to just cut out alcohol because phenibut does the trick and it doesn’t impact sleep/gains. The only time I’ll drink alcohol is if I’m talking to a girl and ask her to grab a drink with me to get her away from her friends and isolate her somewhere else. I guess if I have 2-3 drinks and keep it at that it should be fine. It’s just that I’m a heavyweight drinker so I need to drink a lot to feel anything. Bigger issue is the calories and sleep. I think getting meals in the morning/afternoon will be good. The thing is if I go to sleep at 3 AM my body always wakes up at 8-9 AM and I’m unable to sleep in late. Any tips for this?
yeah alcohol fucks sleep

• +1
This is currently a huge problem for me. On the weekdays I hit the gym everyday and get all my meals in and sleep much better. On the weekends I go out clubbing/partying so I’m not able to stick to my diet, eat junk food, sleep 4-5 hours, and drink alcohol. This pissing me off because I’m on cycle and while I want to get the most out of my gains I also want to have a social life. Any tips on this? I guess I can try meal prepping for Friday/Saturday and try to sleep atleast 6 hours and cut down on alcohol? Any thoughts?

@CupOfCoffee @Gaia262

You shouldn't be on cycle if you havnt got the discipline to stick to a clean regiment.

You are destroying your health on two fronts now, it's compounded.

This is where you get the stories of the roided dude dead by 32. People in your situation start upping the dose to make up for the shitty lifestyles

See steroids as a privilege that you respect and it will work for you.

Stick to being natural whilst you live that lifestyle. Trying to help you.

Last edited:
  • +1
You're overthinking this

• Hmm...
You shouldn't be on cycle if you havnt got the discipline to stick to a clean regiment.

You are destroying your health on two fronts now, it's compounded.

This is where you get the stories of the roided dude dead by 32. People in your situation start upping the dose to make up for the shitty lifestyles

See steroids as a privilege that you respect and it will work for you.

Stick to being natural whilst you live that lifestyle. Trying to help you.
So your saying I shouldn’t drink alcohol on the weekends. That’s fine by me but I’m still gonna go out JFL not like I’m gonna stay in watching bodybuilding videos when I could be getting laid and having fun. Having 2-3 drinks a night on the weekends isn’t that bad IMO I just need to fit my macros in before I go out and try to get some sleep.

yeah alcohol fucks sleep
Do you drink on the weekends? How do you balance this with looksmaxing? It’s tough to slay without drinking atleast twice a week as you’ll look aspie and uptight.

• +1
Do you drink on the weekends? How do you balance this with looksmaxing? It’s tough to slay without drinking atleast twice a week as you’ll look aspie and uptight.
Clubbing got closed again so i am not drinking but atleast i have alot charisma and nt and low inhib so i can easily still get girls sober

• Love it