How to get nudes from girls

No Nudes For You 5'4 Manlet. Stop Reacting JFL You Rep Whore React Something Different.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Nigga is telling how to get nudes at 15 JFL
IMG7623

IMG5811
IMG1623

• JFL
what the fuck
I used to have a cosplay insta had around 7k followers bitches used to tell me i look like geto or illumi alot(weirdly they both have big ears like me) so i grew my hair more and more xd

Attachments

• images (45).jpeg
    images (45).jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • images (50).jpeg
    images (50).jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
We call that the shotgun approach, talk to as many as possible and shoot your shot.

• JFL
  • JFL
First, you need to quick add them on snap (try and have 15k snap score minimum)

Once you quick add them, wait for them to add you back and when they do, send a pic of your face (if you have visible and clear abs, send a pic of those instead)

If she responds, it means she’s interested and finds you attractive (this is key), if she doesn’t respond or unadds you then just move on, its a numbers game

Just keep on talking to and get to know each other, after a couple or a few hours ask her this

“Hey can I ask you something? It might sound weird but I need your genuine opinion”

she’ll say sure obviously, then you say

“Does size matter?”

because she’s a women (usually a slut), she’ll virtue signal and say some bullshit. Just ignore it

Afterwards, ask her “Can I show you mine? I feel like it’s not big”

9 times out of 10 she’ll say yes

send a pic of your cock, that’s it. the bigger your dick, the better chance she reciprocates

if it’s small she’ll probably say it looks pretty or virtue signal, if it’s big she’ll be horny and turned on and compliment it

just keep talking to her normally and then eventually she’ll send back. this also works best if she’s on her period

I know nudes are easy to get but I made this for some of the mentalcel and incels on here
wont work ill fuck it up by asking do i dick mog you

• JFL
I used to have a cosplay insta had around 7k followers bitches used to tell me i look like geto or illumi alot(weirdly they both have big ears like me) so i grew my hair more and more xd
Geto is Chad girls simp for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse and UndiagnosedSchizo
Geto is Chad girls simp for him
We got the same pheno my eyes are hooded too been called a chinky alot lmfao even tho im not even a chink

Maybe ill get my ears pierced in future

• JFL

Once you quick add them, wait for them to add you back and when they do, send a pic of your face (if you have visible and clear abs, send a pic of those instead)

If she responds, it means she’s interested and finds you attractive (this is key), if she doesn’t respond or unadds you then just move on, its a numbers game

Just keep on talking to and get to know each other, after a couple or a few hours ask her this

“Hey can I ask you something? It might sound weird but I need your genuine opinion”

“Does size matter?”

because she’s a women (usually a slut), she’ll virtue signal and say some bullshit. Just ignore it

send a pic of your cock, that’s it. the bigger your dick, the better chance she reciprocates

if it’s small she’ll probably say it looks pretty or virtue signal, if it’s big she’ll be horny and turned on and compliment it

just keep talking to her normally and then eventually she’ll send back. this also works best if she’s on her period

I know nudes are easy to get but I made this for some of the mentalcel and incels on here
middle school ass mindset

• JFL
Chad doesn't fap

“Does size matter?”

DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS LMAO, how to get screenshotted and exposed as a creep

• +1
Reactions: sozz