How to get opry like eyes? Is it possible?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Uppereyelid fillers,fat grafting,infra orbital rim implants. Is it possible?

In here before people say: „But Robotic hunter eyes are not ideal“

shut your bitch ass mouth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, RealSurgerymax, Danish_Retard and 6 others
genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, Warlow, Danish_Retard and 2 others
i put opry rent free in ur head today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Danish_Retard, joeveniro and 5 others
eye transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Taylorswift

u just need brow ridge
opry is just browridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Copemaxxing and Darkstrand
Supra orbital implants would make the biggest part...
But 5o get eyes similar to his, you need to start with already really good eyes, especially pfl and already decent bones

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RealSurgerymax, Danish_Retard and 2 others
But 5o get eyes similar to his, you need to start with already really good eyes, especially pfl and already decent bones
how much do supra orbital implants cost?

Our of interest, what makes you looksmax to this extent? Like obviously you’re gl, so it’s not a must. is it almost like a sport? Because that’s how I feel tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
how much do supra orbital implants cost?
Idk exactly, I'd just estimate 15k not having a clue, @RealSurgerymax talked about them and the extent of what can be achieved in some thread

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Copemaxxing

didnt know he smokes
:sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5385
Never seen a before and after of someone going from averag eye area to god tier eye area like O'pry. Best you can do is contact Taban, but all his results look dissapointing at best.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Literally impossible. You would need the exact same orbitals, fat pads and soft tissue.

20200507 013655
D E9OElWsAI IbE

Both O'pry and Barett have similar eye shape and structure. The reason why their eyes looks so Sharp and angry its because their upper lid arch is flat
If you look at some anime characters their eyes looks so angry due to this feature
Images 14

You already Has good eye area so IT should be possible to achieve this look
- supraorbital rim implant can decrease vertical height of orbit by 5mm( without tissue expansion)
- same with infraorbital implant also can decrease by 5mm together 1cm vertically shorter eyes
- FAT graft to fill all the upper eyelid area
- lateral canthopexy/canthoplasty can increase PFL up to 3mm according to Eppley also can give better Canthal tilt
- lower lid retraction
- modified Lefort 3 to fix check line
- also MSe with FM can increase bone support according to that guy from lookism ( Freiza,? I can't remember something like that)

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Darkstrand, poplo and 1 other person
Literally impossible. You would need the exact same orbitals, fat pads and soft tissue.
AB08DDD9 CAC4 4A06 90F5 D04185468E51

His eyes already looks like this
It would be easy for him

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@0:47 look aspie as fk jfl

His eyes are so vertically narrow and do hooded
Too Perfect
He should play in Hollywood in some western movies
Idk why Hollywood promote do much repulsive actors like Michael Cera etc.
Jews must accept that God cursed them and they looks disgusting
Michael cera 7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Subhuman Philtrum and Copemaxxing
Too Perfect
View attachment 723883
I think he only plays wimps or weaklings in films

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and Darkstrand
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8775 and Copemaxxing
I'll give a sad truth : you will never have his eyes, NEVER.
But you can looksmax your eyearea in a way that fit you specifically the most.
How ?
Learn and search and go for the best procedures and don't ruch.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and Copemaxxing
I saw a guy today with literally 1:1 the same eyes as Opry. Maybe slightly deeper set. Suifuel

Too Perfect
View attachment 723883
that guy isnt a jew hes scottish

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Low set glabella
Projecting orbital rims
Low set brow ridge

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410 and Copemaxxing
Low set glabella
Projecting orbital rims
Low set brow ridge
All can be achieved with Orbital implants
Even lowering while soft tissues are expanded

His upper eyelid practically doesn't exist jfl
Same with lower lid perfectly stretched
But still if someone Has already good eyes with effort he can get close
Screenshot 20201010 2013022

• +1

maybe upper and lower blepharoplasty. Send your pic to Taban and ask if he can make O'Pry eyes.

• +1
That obviously depends on your starting point.

Available to you is:
Custom Infraorbital Rim Implants which can provide vertical augmentation of the Infraorbital rim and reshape it unlike an off the shelf Infraorbital rim or tear trough implant. It can raise the lower lids but canny change the Lateral canthal tilt. This is also the best possibility of changing the appearance of the medial canthus which is a signature feature of Sean O’Prys eye area but would depend on your existing anatomy.
Lateral Canthoplasty where a resuspension secured through the LOR bone is best. Can be done with a SOOF Lift as well.
Lower Lid Retraction Surgery which Raises the lower lids.
Upper eyelid subconjunctival resection which raises the upper eyelid of you have upper eyelid ptosis.
Custom Supraorbital Implant which can provide anterior projection sharpening the brow and also vertical drop-down augmentation dropping or straightening the supraorbital rim. With supraorbital ligament release it can drop and reshape the brow as the overlying skin re-drapes.
Direct Browplasty is a more exact way of reshaping the brow if more adjustment is needed, but has the risk of a dissatisfactory scar along the lower eyebrow border.
Eyebrow Transplant. How realistic these turn out can be limited by the type of scalp hair you have.
Supraorbital fat grafts or filler which should be done extremely conservatively. I fear people here will not take this warning seriously and try to push the limit with the filler. You are a fool if you do in this area. The Supraorbital soft tissues are a tight area of many layers. Large amounts of liquid material whether fat or filler can have a ‘mind of its own’ here. 0.1 - 0.5mL MAX bilaterally.
Orbital Decompression if you really need it. If you are borderline, a custom Supraorbital and Infraorbital implant could serve as a potential alternative.

Idk exactly, I'd just estimate 15k not having a clue, @RealSurgerymax talked about them and the extent of what can be achieved in some thread

Depends where you get them. But in USA that sounds about right.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, burritobowl, lasthope and 4 others

rope x1
chair x1
pray reincarnation is real x1
if fails, repeat all

who offers that surgery?

Available to you is:
Custom Infraorbital Rim Implants which can provide vertical augmentation of the Infraorbital rim and reshape it unlike an off the shelf Infraorbital rim or tear trough implant. It can raise the lower lids but canny change the Lateral canthal tilt. This is also the best possibility of changing the appearance of the medial canthus which is a signature feature of Sean O’Prys eye area but would depend on your existing anatomy.
Lateral Canthoplasty where a resuspension secured through the LOR bone is best. Can be done with a SOOF Lift as well.
Upper eyelid subconjunctival resection which raises the upper eyelid of you have upper eyelid ptosis.
Custom Supraorbital Implant which can provide anterior projection sharpening the brow and also vertical drop-down augmentation dropping or straightening the supraorbital rim. With supraorbital ligament release it can drop and reshape the brow as the overlying skin re-drapes.
Direct Browplasty is a more exact way of reshaping the brow if more adjustment is needed, but has the risk of a dissatisfactory scar along the lower eyebrow border.
Eyebrow Transplant. How realistic these turn out can be limited by the type of scalp hair you have.
Supraorbital fat grafts or filler which should be done extremely conservatively. I fear people here will not take this warning seriously and try to push the limit with the filler. You are a fool if you do in this area. The Supraorbital soft tissues are a tight area of many layers. Large amounts of liquid material whether fat or filler can have a ‘mind of its own’ here. 0.1 - 0.5mL MAX bilaterally.
Orbital Decompression if you really need it. If you are borderline, a custom Supraorbital and Infraorbital implant could serve as a potential alternative.

who offers these surgeries and can you check your dms and how long is the waiting list

Large amounts of liquid material whether fat or filler can have a ‘mind of its own’ here. 0.1 - 0.5mL MAX bilaterally.
086312C3 FF80 4A4A A3C4 55493B366C17

Can you assess?

- Red, lacrimal crest, wanting some grafts in this area to try to cover / hood (but vertically hood) the medial canthus for a) increase ICD / perceived ICD, and a look of a wider lateral canthus : medial canthus ratio

- yellow, areas for grafts, wanting straight, horizontal hooding, that covers up to my eyelashes at final result (or there abouts), also added volume in the sub lateral canthus - to create more of a shadow / lateral crease / lateral hooding - creates the look of wider PFL (my supra grafts would extend at least this far too

- blue, the previously mentioned lateral canthus “shadow” I wish to create

Note; spoken to clinic, will be 80% fat, 20% PRP, nano grafts in the lacrimal crest, gonna overfill all areas by 130%+
Note; I’ve done the eyelid pulling trick where I tuck the supra tissue into my lashes hence the hooded look + slightly lifting the tissue in the sub lateral canthus to mimic added volume to the area - if I can get this look + lacrimal work and the hooding be straight, this would be ideal.

Check out my thread if you can, I also want lots of lower third work;

(https://looksmax.org/threads/read-this-if-youre-considering-fat-grafting.1028455/)

F437FDEC 954A 43FD 8D4A F960BAF92EFA

(Also gonna do upper lip / lower philtrum work, forgot to circle it)

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i want gandy / atesh eyes

Available to you is:

Would you say the lifestyel in ur currnet position is stressful?