READ THIS if you’re considering fat grafting

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Just got off a video call with a well renowned clinic in Bangkok, it’s close to where I got my HT done, and I love the area, so I thought fuck it, let’s fix my failos once and for all.

I legit gave him 200+ questions in like 20 mins, I should have screen recorded it tbh.

Anyway, if you’re considering fat grafts in order to create halos, here are some notes;

• You CAN create a straight vertical line hooding, regardless or supraorbital shape (this was my first question and he was baffled that I knew what supras were jfl)
  • You CAN raise your lower lid, of course, if you overfill, you can get sagging, however so long as you go deep, and are conservative, you can raise your lower lid, in my case, get it to the point where it’s almost straight, just sweeping into the lateral canthus, sharping your eyes
  • You can fix a depressed philtrum (idk how else to describe it, look at Zac Efron’s, it’s like, it depresses inwards from the nose to the upper lip).
  • You can fix a mentolabial fold, small lips etc. everyone knows this, HOWEVER, the survival rate in this area is low, why? Because any dynamic part of the body will kill more fat cells, so under eyes, higher survival rate, mouth area, lower survival rate - so just mutemaxx and sunglassesmaxx for a month afterwards.
  • You can create a sharp and square chin, however it can’t exceed 3mm in added height, and can be very unpredictable results wise (you’ll never know unless you try)
  • No gym / running / very very very light exercise for 8 weeks after the procedure.
The biggest one is raising the lower lid, wild to think that most people can achieve genuine high appeal almond / hunter eyes from a simple procedure, and lasts forever, as opposed to temporary shit like fillers, cantho etc.

He also had case studies for all of my desired outcomes (I sperged out and wrote up a PDF the other day and sent it prior), they all checked out - one such case was a white dude who wanted the glassy asian look, anyway he had “full face” grafting and bio stimulators and whatever, anyway he went from like Cillian Murphy tier eye area to Chico-lite, he said that case was extra impressive as it was a single session result, 3 months post op.

Oh also, expect sub 20% survival rate if you continue exercising, 50% in the high expression areas, and 70%+ in the static areas - because of this, we’re going to overfill all areas by 120%

If anyone has additional questions and suggestions lmk

@Clavicular
@Orc
@androgenic
@Kaz
@NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, caiolindo, yen and 25 others
how abot u bang my cock nigguh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, PickleTheSlayer, silencio and 4 others
bookmarked

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65 and SteveRogers
Every word molecule and pixel:love:

• Love it
Reactions: aber and SteveRogers
just sweeping into the lateral canthus, sharping your eyes
for some reason all Caribbean blacks have this mogger periorbital fat that makes their pfl look so fucking wide cuz its just fat that goes completely straight above the lateral canthus, seems like with grafting you can get this same effect and have super striking eyes so this is a legit thread, did you find out how much the machines were if you were too DIY or are you doing it professionally?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, 97baHater, xeqri and 1 other person
for some reason all Caribbean blacks have this mogger periorbital fat that makes their pfl look so fucking wide cuz its just fat that goes completely straight above the lateral canthus, seems like with grafting you can get this same effect and have super striking eyes so this is a legit thread, did you find out how much the machines were if you were too DIY or are you doing it professionally?
Agree, it’s very striking and I’ll be aiming for a similar outcome.
I’m going professionally cause I got a new job (previously working for myself, was giga successful for a few years but haven’t taken a wage in 1.5 years) earning between 125-180k per year, so for me it’s just going to be worth it to spend the extra money and use the time for a mini holiday.
I legit gathered like $400 worth of supplies, but I needed the nano fat filter tool which would have been $$$ as well as a few other things

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Agree, it’s very striking and I’ll be aiming for a similar outcome.
I’m going professionally cause I got a new job (previously working for myself, was giga successful for a few years but haven’t taken a wage in 1.5 years) earning between 125-180k per year, so for me it’s just going to be worth it to spend the extra money and use the time for a mini holiday.
I legit gathered like $400 worth of supplies, but I needed the nano fat filter tool which would have been $$$ as well as a few other things
Fuarrkk good call man doing it solo is tough. I hope you look like gandy soon.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Btw; 88k baht for everything mentioned and a few more; upper eyelid, lower eyelid, lower philtrum, upper lip, lower lip, mentolabial fold, chin.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Thanks bro. Good thread

• +1
I've had undereye and temporal fat grafting. 5cc under each eye.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, CristianT, Aero and 2 others
Did you try to raise lower lid or just add mass under eye?
What was your rough survival %?

If someone has done lower eyelid fat graft dm me reuslts please and thankyou sir

Kind of regret going back to gym 3 weeks after fat grafting but oh well (Lost about 70-80% in literally 1 week), it is what is though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, greycel and SteveRogers
Kind of regret going back to gym 3 weeks after fat grafting but oh well (Lost about 70-80% in literally 1 week), it is what is though.
Faaaaaarrrrrkkkkk

Did you try to raise lower lid or just add mass under eye?
What was your rough survival %?
I didn't try to raise the lid, but it seems like the lids were raised for the first month or so. I'd say the survival rate for undereye was pretty bad, I don't think it was even 50% maybe like 20% or less. Kind of worked out for me since I'm just going to do infras.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and SteveRogers
I didn't try to raise the lid, but it seems like the lids were raised for the first month or so. I'd say the survival rate for undereye was pretty bad, I don't think it was even 50% maybe like 20% or less. Kind of worked out for me since I'm just going to do infras.
Yeah they said it can be 20% for the areas that are dynamic, I’m literally gonna overfill the fuck out of everywhere and be as static as possible for a while.

How long Does undereye fat grafting last? Also What is estimated Price? I know it varies how Much ml fillers and location but a general estimate

@SteveRogers

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
How long Does undereye fat grafting last? Also What is estimated Price? I know it varies how Much and location but a general estimate

@SteveRogers
Forever, for me 3-4K AUD (in Bangkok)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, JizzFarmer and Aero
Yeah they said it can be 20% for the areas that are dynamic, I’m literally gonna overfill the fuck out of everywhere and be as static as possible for a while.
Surgeon won't let you overfill too much, I already tried this with him lol.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What areas are you going to target? I'd personally only overfill under the eyes, I told them to go super conservative on my temples since I didn't want round and feminine looking temples.

• +1
What areas are you going to target? I'd personally only overfill under the eyes, I told them to go super conservative on my temples since I didn't want round and feminine looking temples.
Upper eyelid, lower eyelid, lower philtrum, upper lip, lower lip, mentolabial fold, chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64942
What do you mean by survival rate for Undereye? Also infraorbital rim implant? What’s the general Price estimation for that?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
upper eyelid, lower eyelid, lower philtrum, upper lip, lower lip, mentolabial fold, chin.
Oh yeah, I'd overfill all of those areas. Just a heads up you're going to be swollen right after having it done. I was panicking after I looked at myself in the mirror because I thought they overfilled the shit out of me and made me look like a cheap prostitute lol

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, greycel and SteveRogers
Oh yeah, I'd overfill all of those areas. Just a heads up you're going to be swollen right after having it done. I was panicking after I looked at myself in the mirror because I thought they overfilled the shit out of me and made me look like a cheap prostitute lol
Jflllll, thanks so much, appreciate your expertise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64942
Also, for people reading, I forgot to mention; nano fat + PRP will increase survival rate by 10-20% - it’s costing me an additional $700 AUD - nothing.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Sodoku and ErbCel
Jflllll, thanks so much, appreciate your expertise
Yeah np this should track how you feel/your progress:

Week 1: No one will like how you look.
Week 2-3: Other people will like how you look
Week 4: You'll like how you look

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and SteveRogers
Name of clinic in bangkok

Please show results I'm really curious about the temporal fat grafting
I have a diamond shaped face and my cheekbones overpower my temples a bit
I want the transition from the cheekbones to the temples to be more smooth
Is that why you got temporal fat grafts?

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Aero
May i get a copy of the pdf?

Good thread, can you pm the doctor or clinic's name?

Just got off a video call with a well renowned clinic in Bangkok, it’s close to where I got my HT done, and I love the area, so I thought fuck it, let’s fix my failos once and for all.

I legit gave him 200+ questions in like 20 mins, I should have screen recorded it tbh.

Anyway, if you’re considering fat grafts in order to create halos, here are some notes;

• You CAN create a straight vertical line hooding, regardless or supraorbital shape (this was my first question and he was baffled that I knew what supras were jfl)
  • You CAN raise your lower lid, of course, if you overfill, you can get sagging, however so long as you go deep, and are conservative, you can raise your lower lid, in my case, get it to the point where it’s almost straight, just sweeping into the lateral canthus, sharping your eyes
  • You can fix a depressed philtrum (idk how else to describe it, look at Zac Efron’s, it’s like, it depresses inwards from the nose to the upper lip).
  • You can fix a mentolabial fold, small lips etc. everyone knows this, HOWEVER, the survival rate in this area is low, why? Because any dynamic part of the body will kill more fat cells, so under eyes, higher survival rate, mouth area, lower survival rate - so just mutemaxx and sunglassesmaxx for a month afterwards.
  • You can create a sharp and square chin, however it can’t exceed 3mm in added height, and can be very unpredictable results wise (you’ll never know unless you try)
  • No gym / running / very very very light exercise for 8 weeks after the procedure.
The biggest one is raising the lower lid, wild to think that most people can achieve genuine high appeal almond / hunter eyes from a simple procedure, and lasts forever, as opposed to temporary shit like fillers, cantho etc.

He also had case studies for all of my desired outcomes (I sperged out and wrote up a PDF the other day and sent it prior), they all checked out - one such case was a white dude who wanted the glassy asian look, anyway he had “full face” grafting and bio stimulators and whatever, anyway he went from like Cillian Murphy tier eye area to Chico-lite, he said that case was extra impressive as it was a single session result, 3 months post op.

Oh also, expect sub 20% survival rate if you continue exercising, 50% in the high expression areas, and 70%+ in the static areas - because of this, we’re going to overfill all areas by 120%

@Clavicular
@Orc
@androgenic
@Kaz
@NorwoodAscender
I like this nigga
I’ve always been saying that Salludon actually got his straight hooded eyes from fat grafting
Now he’s become a bit lean it’s no longer hooded perfectly straight though

Forever, for me 3-4K AUD (in Bangkok)
My question is you said it lasts forever, but yk when you age the periorbital fat starts sagging because of recessed infras, or even aging in general. Don’t you think the same shit will occur with this new fat added? It will start sagging too?

• +1
mirin this thread so fucking hard im drooling, bookmarked this lifefuel

• +1

@Clavicular
@Orc
@androgenic
@Kaz
@NorwoodAscender

Is the "continuing exercising" after the 8 week period you are talking about?

Also how does fat grafting compare to infraorbital implants?

When do you get infras?

When do you get fat transfer?

When do you get both infras and fat transfer?

Last edited:
  • +1
Is the "continuing exercising" after the 8 week period you are talking about?

Also how does fat grafting compare to infraorbital implants?

When do you get infras?

When do you get fat transfer?

When do you get both infras and fat transfer?
Infras mog, grafting is just to add small soft tissue augmentations.
If you’re boneless, you need implants, if you’re fat padless, or you’ve had implants and need more soft tissue support, you need grafting.
I already have the bone structure needed, I just lack the fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and normie_joe
If you’re boneless, you need implants, if you’re fat padless, or you’ve had implants and need more soft tissue support, you need grafting.

Do you have examples of someone that needs infras vs someone with good infras but needs fat transfer?

@VenatorLuparius got infras, but he claims he needs a fat transfer now.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Im curious is it the saggital projection of the infra implant (how positive the vector is) that is important, solely. Or is it also important that the height of the orbital vector is good, so the infras themselves are vertically high. And then fat grafting is required.

I know Positive Orbital Vector is most definitely important in both scenarios though.

Don’t know much about how recession of the infra rim works. I’m guessing a saddle of sorts for vertical augmentation of the rim, would result in you requiring less fat transfer to provide seamless results..

@RealSurgerymax how do u feel about this? ive always thought grafts could work so u can do more genio advancement then fill the mentolabial fold

steve also wanted ur thoughts on this procedure so tagging

• +1