how to get over a oneitis?

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
i feel like a creep just staring at her, I feel like shes one day gonna call me out on it then lash out saying smt like shes not interested or that shes taken(which she prob is ffs)

I dont want to suffer through this anymore, she literally has me on a leash and whatev she does to say to me I will prob do, I don't need to feel like a cuck in my life

any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
you will not follow any of our tips, it’s like being high and addicted to a drug.
You will eventually either get bored or go er

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, PeakIncels, Clqs and 1 other person
you will not follow any of our tips, it’s like being high and addicted to a drug.
You will eventually either get bored or go er
so its really just a matter of time
i randomly just got attracted to her a couple months ago but it feels like Ive been tortured for a year

i srs don't need this obsession

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
so its really just a matter of time
i randomly just got attracted to her a couple months ago but it feels like Ive been tortured for a year

i srs don't need this obsession
Yes I’m kinda still down after like 2 years but getting better

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
i feel like a creep just staring at her, I feel like shes one day gonna call me out on it then lash out saying smt like shes not interested or that shes taken(which she prob is ffs)

I dont want to suffer through this anymore, she literally has me on a leash and whatev she does to say to me I will prob do, I don't need to feel like a cuck in my life

any tips?
find out if she sucked dick or got pounded before, instantly disgusts me

• Hmm...
Also ask her out on a date, the feeling will not go away until she rejects you or goes with you

• +1
she wanted me first, i'm just socially inept an didn't know till 2 weeks ago.

Op just go for it bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and alurmo
she wanted me first, i'm just socially inept an didn't know till 2 weeks ago.

Op just go for it bro.
cope females get what they want asap cause they know it always work.
She didn’t want you enough

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
too high inhib
do it pussy, i had the same problem and asking them out fixes it happened to me a couple of time already.Yeah, I got rejected like twice but the third girl i bagged. If you don't start asking them out now you will never be low inhib enough to do it later.

And next time as soon as you notice attraction ask her out, never confess your feelings just ask her out.

Better than living as mental slave. You will lose her eventually anyways but if you don't ask her you will lose your mind in the process.

• JFL
Depends on what girl, if its a hoe then yea. But I've noticed the quieter more insecure girls don't show it as much and they want you to make the first move even for just flirting. They still like you.

I ignored her due to not knowing her intentions bc of paranoia, so maybe u are right but i don't blame her for stopping herself.

Depends on what girl, if its a hoe then yea. But I've noticed the quieter more insecure girls don't show it as much and they want you to make the first move even for just flirting. They still like you.
No, AWALT

I ignored her due to not knowing her intentions bc of paranoia, so maybe u are right but i don't blame her for stopping herself.
ask her out its not to late, never confess feelings though first just take her out

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
No, AWALT
In my experience this is not true, i even seek out these types of women because they actually do truly like you.

Believe it or not some women are just to insecure, my last gf told me the reason why she didn't make it obvious was because she felt like she didn't feel like she was good enough for a relationship, she was hot to just mentally caged. Best relationship I ever had, I just had to move away.

Also she never had a BF before.

Do you just look at her and never talk?

• +1