How to get over an abused dog mentality?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Platinum
Serious only.

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
roping (srs this is only fix)

• WTF
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
said serious only.
I am serious, there is no fix except the one I mentioned, just ask @trumpwillwin he's tried everything to fix his abused dog mentality and still nothing has worked, only solution is for him to rope but he's too much of a pussy

You need to do the work. Took me years to get over the shit I went thru, and I'm still going thru it. It involves basically learning to have ur own back, and accept yourself but not from others opinions. Get a realistic view of yourself and strengths, and then anything any loser does won't matter. You need to eventually stop seeing yourself as the abused dog, which btw , was the problem all along.

It was never about how others treated you, but always about how you view yourself. You probably thought lowly of yourself long b4 any incident happened you can remember. Other people just confirmed this in your mind. You think confident people don't face abusers or may Sayers? They do, they just know how to mentally handle it and set boundaries properly.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Av0nr, BigBoy and 3 others
You need to do the work. Took me years to get over the shit I went thru, and I'm still going thru it. It involves basically learning to have ur own back, and accept yourself but not from others opinions. Get a realistic view of yourself and strengths, and then anything any loser does won't matter. You need to eventually stop seeing yourself as the abused dog, which btw , was the problem all along.

It was never about how others treated you, but always about how you view yourself. You probably thought lowly of yourself long b4 any incident happened you can remember. Other people just confirmed this in your mind. You think confident people don't face abusers or may Sayers? They do, they just know how to mentally handle it and set boundaries properly.
Wow thank you. I believe I have a bit of a different path than you due that I'm incel tier and have it a bit harder, I guess but this still applies.

what if you have all of unfixable psl failos in existence?

Wow thank you. I believe I have a bit of a different path than you due that I'm incel tier and have it a bit harder, I guess.
I doubt we are much different, I have good looks and still suffered from this. I've met some butt ugly dudes who are just somehow Chad as fk.its all about ur confidence and inner mentality. Take a class and learn to get assertive and change the thinking that's plagued you your whole life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skry and SeriousAscension
what if you have all of unfixable psl failos in existence?
You probably don't. I really have yet to meet somehow on here who is actually ugly. Average yes, not many true ugly irredeemable peeps

what even is the abused dog mentality?

what even is the abused dog mentality?
Somebody who has been abused in different ways throughout their lives and now feels like nothing but an abused person who doesn't have faith to do what they want because they feel too much like a victim and lacks confidence cause of it

You have gain confidence by doing accomplishments. This is why a lot of people like going to the gym because when they hit a new pr they gain something a sense of accomplishments. Here are some things that are pretty straight forward that have no negatives to increase confidence. Powerlifting, and bjj. Than try to get money so you can try accomplish more important things but dont be a loser where money is the motive have a good reason to gain money than ascend Mt. Everest or k2

Leave blackpill and just socialize.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Geoff2024, BigBoy and 2 others
Only heught increase . I was the biggest abused dog an year back due to being 5'7 morning height , now i am 5'11 night height. And i am sure iw ill reach 6'3 by next year . I felt a lot of change in my behaviour. i was 17.5 when i started to try and increase height, 19 now