how to get over this feeling.

Either become chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
i ran human growth hormone 16-17 years old and had a very bad reaction to it. Gave me acromegaly, lengthens my midface and removed all my fat pads and collegan giving me an aged appearance at 17.

• +1
I’m feeling kinda lost at life right now. I’m losing motivation to see the path forward. I see lots of other people in my situation on this site. However the difference is I put myself in this situation and they were born in it. I feel disappointed in myself but i’ve accepted it. There’s nothing I can do. However I look at other people who are on the same looks level as me now, and they literally can’t also see a path forward. I don’t want to be like this forever. I think i’ll kill myself. I have a job and I work and I have money. I want to hard max. But what’s the end goal? What’s the point really. Just people on this site are making me feel bad about myself and lose motivation to reach a higher and better existence. It’s damaging me. Has anyone else felt like this? It almost makes me want to kill myself and just give up. It’s heartbreaking.
Who has the same situation ?

• +1