how to get popular?

soldierboyslayer

soldierboyslayer

Iron
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
7
All my friends are going out partying, drinking, and smoking e3very night while i stay in my room on org or js contemplating life. I wish i was a normie like everyone else.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
1791082206261
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and gandylite.
be good looking
be nt
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
You never will be and I want you to heed my words now: quit while you're behind and stop desiring the life of a normgroid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and gandylite.
literally just be good looking and people will be friends with you
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
You never will be and I want you to heed my words now: quit while you're behind and stop desiring the life of a normgroid.
High IQ words
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wrestle

Similar threads

xzo
Replies
18
Views
63
xzo
xzo
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
66
autisticular
autisticular
xnejoa
Replies
5
Views
50
xnejoa
xnejoa
GodzillaTheWise
Replies
8
Views
63
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
5
Views
54
ilikefish
ilikefish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top