How to get proof of vaccination without getting vaccinated? (Theoretical Minecraft mod question 🤭)

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
holla boba! Que fea eres! 😭😭😭

So I need proof of vaccination to get into Canada from the US. How can I get this proof of vaccination without injecting myself with ((vaccine))?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8908
Get injected pussy who gives a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 19551, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, eduardkoopman, subhuman to mtn and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and eduardkoopman
How do they even hand over the vaccine proof anyway? Is it the decor or something? Fucking canadians

pay someone to get vaccinated for you

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
pay someone to get vaccinated for you
GINeeeOOS! :owo:

I’m thinking maybe I get vaccinated. If it kills me I win, if it doesn’t I win… I just worked so hard to avoid it in the first place now it’s a matter of pride. Issue is it like paralyzed me or screws me up in some way… fucking Canadians!

Litterly I’m the only one in my family who has not gotten covid and am also the only one who is not vaccinated jfl

YOLOoksmax

Pay someone who put up the vacinepassport

Litterly I’m the only one in my family who has not gotten covid and am also the only one who is not vaccinated jfl
Cuz you are a basement dweller.

Why you going to Canada anyway

Cuz you are a basement dweller.

Why you going to Canada anyway
Nope in an appartament live with roommates from uni. I go out more often than other family members and use more dense areas (city, appartament etc). A doc actualy suggested I had gotten covid but seemingly I did not notice… jfl

Going to Canada so I can have some consults for different things.

Vaccine or over for your consults

• Woah
:soy:< “just get it bro”

I don’t want to not unless they put HGH in the needle.
injecting dumb shit, that doesn't looksmaxx you. is dumb shit.

can't you buy one abroad. and claim you got it abraod, when traveling or whatever??

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
there are doctors that will give you a card

kinda like doctors that prescribe bodybuilders steroids

you have to be in the know though

• +1
find a blackpilled doctor who will fake your vaccine status

Get fucking vaxed you retard jesus fucking christ
The people telling you not to get vaxed are just fucking with you to hurt you, they’re all vaxed
Imagine falling for shitposting to the point you actually put yourself in harm’s way

Get fucking vaxed you retard jesus fucking christ
The people telling you not to get vaxed are just fucking with you to hurt you, they’re all vaxed
Imagine falling for shitposting to the point you actually put yourself in harm’s way
The vaccine is ineffective and not sufficiently tested.

do you think you're some mastermind Sherlock anti establishment bad boy fuckboy that exposed all da jewzzz because you're not taking some medicine lmfao?

Who can possibly benefit from killing you? You're a no name no body cog in the machine rat. If anything, Jews want you to survive and procreate so there can be more and more net labor value that they can rob from you

maybe Covid was made in a lab, but so is everything nowadays, who gives a shit. The vaccine works and there's evidence covid damages the brain and testicles and lowers T and damages just about every tissue in the body

antivaxxers are retarded

Last edited:
do you think you're some mastermind Sherlock anti establishment bad boy fuckboy that exposed all da jewzzz because you're not taking some medicine lmfao?

Who can anyone possibly benefit from killing you? You're a no name no body cog in the machine rat. If anything, Jews want you to survive and procreate so there can be more and more net labor value that they can rob from you

maybe Covid was made in a lab, but so is everything nowadays, who gives a shit. The vaccine works and there's evidence covid damages the brain and testicles and lowers T and damages just about every tissue in the body

antivaxxers are retarded
You’re dumb and it’s over
What mouthbreathing does to a mf

I just like being a problem.

what do jews have to do with this. I'll have you know im 0.1% Ashkenazi

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I just like being a problem.
Considering your future plans are failing because you didn't take the vax, seems like youre the one having a problem lmfao

• Woah
what do jews have to do with this. I'll have you know im 0.1% Ashkenazi
So you're even more retarded than I thought. Fuck you and fuck Jews

holla boba! Que fea eres! 😭😭😭

So I need proof of vaccination to get into Canada from the US. How can I get this proof of vaccination without injecting myself with ((vaccine))?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
PM me I can work something up in minecraft editor. I charge diamonds though.

• +1