HOW TO GET RICH: NO BS GUIDE THAT WILL ALWAYS WORK

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
This isn’t going to be some bs stock or crypto or some MLM scam

This also isn’t going to be any of that “invest 10% of your salary into X for 40 years” crap

This also isn’t going to be any of that dropshipping or SMMA garbage
(if a money making technique is being heavily promoted at all on social media, it is a bad technique)

HOW TO GENUINELY GET RICH: CREATE A BUSINESS THAT FOLLOWS THESE FIVE RULES:

Control: Do you have full control over your business, are you relying on any one entity for your business (like Amazon, YouTube, TikTok, etc..)

Entry: Does your business have a high entry barrier (IQ, skills, etc..)

Need: Does the market genuinely need what your business provides, can you also provide unique value to your product/service that nobody else can

Time: Does your business still make you money even when you aren’t directly working on it (passive income)

Scale: How large is your potential customer base

IF YOU CREATE A BUSINESS THAT MEETS ALL 5 OF THESE RULES AND YOU MARKET IT PROPERLY, YOU ARE BOUND FOR SUCCESS

EVERY HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS THAT HAS EVER EXISTED FOLLOWS THESE RULES

A good chunk of this information is from The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco, which is a book I highly would recommend for y’all to read

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, coldandforgotten, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ClearEmOut and chadintraining
spend all ur money on csgo cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cheerio, Deleted member 29167, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
tldr: be jew/get lucky/be born rich

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, future_mogger, Infinite and 3 others
Matters a lot tbh, you need to be born into a place where it is physically possible to become wealthy if you weren’t born rich, you also need an above avg iq

be born rich
Can def help, but you can manage without. It is more about the connections from being rich rather than the money itself tbh. However, it is still possible to make connections if you aren’t rich.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and AngryShortMale
Matters a lot tbh, you need to be born into a place where it is physically possible to become wealthy if you weren’t born rich, you also need an above avg iq

Can def help, but you can manage without. It is more about the connections from being rich rather than the money itself tbh. However, it is still possible to make connections if you aren’t rich.
water

• Ugh..
Reactions: chadintraining
Solid guidelines. I found success when I realized knowing how and what you need to do to outperform your competitors is key

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, ASM5, coldandforgotten and 1 other person
Solid guidelines. I found success when I realized knowing how and what you need to do to outperform your competitors is key
This is exactly what I mean by providing value in ways your competitors can’t

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
I always used to try to "Create something new or innovate a new business model", fuck that. Learn to have some fucking perspective and you'll start seeing what businesses do wrong or can improve on, that's where you tap in. Ranging from the interior design of a restaurant to the management at a hedge fund.

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten and chadintraining
I always used to try to "Create something new or innovate a new business model", fuck that. Learn to have some fucking perspective and you'll start seeing what businesses do wrong or can improve on, that's where you tap in. Ranging from the interior design of a restaurant to the management at a hedge fund.
You don’t need to create anything new, you can just create something that improves something that already exists

• +1
spend all ur money on csgo cases
  • Spend money on cs cases
  • win knives and gloves
  • sell them on steam
  • get money to buy more cases
  • win more knives and gloves
  • sell more on steam
Strat 10x better than Op's method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Gonthar, Shkreliii and 1 other person

This also isn’t going to be any of that “invest 10% of your salary into X for 40 years” crap

(if a money making technique is being heavily promoted at all on social media, it is a bad technique)

Control: Do you have full control over your business, are you relying on any one entity for your business (like Amazon, YouTube, TikTok, etc..)

Need: Does the market genuinely need what your business provides, can you also provide unique value to your product/service that nobody else can

Time: Does your business still make you money even when you aren’t directly working on it (passive income)

IF YOU CREATE A BUSINESS THAT MEETS ALL 5 OF THESE RULES AND YOU MARKET IT PROPERLY, YOU ARE BOUND FOR SUCCESS

A good chunk of this information is from The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco, which is a book I highly would recommend for y’all to read
spend all your money on hgh method mogs

Collect money for charity at a martin luther king statue

That's called gambling, you win sometimes
Ive been doubling my money everyday from gambling, gamblings ass, but if you got correct risk managment, its fun, ive doubled maybe 5 bucks everyday to 10, but as soon as i lose 2.5 i sign up for account termination

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Most bussinesses can be replicated and you can earn some sweet money,

• +1
Ive been doubling my money everyday from gambling, gamblings ass, but if you got correct risk managment, its fun, ive doubled maybe 5 bucks everyday to 10, but as soon as i lose 2.5 i sign up for account termination
good job pookie

• Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

Yea all this hardwork cope is the dumbest thing on earth , try to get rich if ur born in some shithole country with gigapoor family n shit you wouldnt be able to even think about becoming rich cause ur too busy with just surviving

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Shkreliii
Yea all this hardwork cope is the dumbest thing on earth , try to get rich if ur born in some shithole country with gigapoor family n shit you wouldnt be able to even think about becoming rich cause ur too busy with just surviving
Except this is what indians do, they get studying, move to america, get high paying jobs,

You need to already be in a position where hard work will make a difference

If you are not poor and in a first world country with an above avg iq, you should have enough to succeed with hard work (but the hard work needs to be channeled into something effective)

Except this is what indians do, they get studying, move to america, get high paying jobs,
Most Indians are still in India working those same jobs except for way less money

Only a small minority do that

Most bussinesses can be replicated and you can earn some sweet money,
You can create the same business as someone else and improve on it in ways the original business didn’t

And then profit

I'll tell you a no bs guide and it will be a lot less to read.

Have high iq, luck, and hard work.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I'll tell you a no bs guide and it will be a lot less to read.

Have high iq, luck, and hard work.
All a requirement tbh

You need an above avg iq to succeed in business 99% of the tome

You need to get lucky with living in a good country and environment for business success

Hard work is needed, but it needs to be channeled into the right things (which this thread talks about)

water