how to get rid of abused dog mentality?

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
i am shy and let people disrespect me,

i am a peoples pleaser and get scared of confrontation.

they say the first step is being self aware, what is the next? i also heard drugs can rewire ur brain/personality

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
i am shy and let people disrespect me,

i am a peoples pleaser and get scared of confrontation.

they say the first step is being self aware, what is the next? i also heard drugs can rewire ur brain/personality
its watching other's people confrontations and then simulating them. how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
It's hard to get rid of an abused dog mentality if you still look like an abused dog. Having positive social reinforcement alone will probably do wonders. When subhumans find other subhumans to mingle around they'll bark a lot less and feel like they're part of society (or a society).

If you're talking about how to NT-max then do as the post above me says. Analyse interractions between NT-folk to learn what's' considered normal and what isn't. Watch what evokes a negative reaction or one of cringe from others be it IRL or through online spaces. Take note on not to do these things yourself. Don't be a brick wall and keep questioning "why is this considered unacceptable, it should be perfectly fine!" when you come across something that doesn't quite make sense, just take the fact that it is socially unacceptable or socially acceptable and navigate society with the knowledge that it is or isn't. You can ponder the reasons why privately but doing so amongst others will come off as giga non-NT or show an unwillingness to adapt to society.

• +1
It's impossible, or no one yet I've seen be able to explain how to truly get past this mentality, unless psychedelics/LSD/etc.?

Even then it may not remove it, only mitigate it. Abused dog syndrome is a real issue that affects > 40% of PSLers. Help us find a cure!

Donate!

Let's help save PSLers from abused dog syndrome, a debilitating illness that affects self-esteem, masculinity and one's social life.

Last edited:
  • JFL