how to get rid of acne in a day

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
tomorrow I have a shoot and my acne is flaring up since I ate like shit the past couple of days jfl
are there any ways to make it less visible in minutes
need some advice asap

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Axii
shit dude guess you could really try foundation or something and risk getting called a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, PsychoDsk and ominion
any1 got good good bb cream or concealer recommendations that are dirt cheap and won't make me break out

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
i find hydrocortisone works to reduce redness and irritation a day before special events. don’t make it a habit tho cause it causes acne if u use it a lot

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Axii
tomorrow I have a shoot and my acne is flaring up since I ate like shit the past couple of days jfl
need some advice asap
what are you going to shoot btw?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
any1 got good good bb cream or concealer recommendations that are dirt cheap and won't make me break out
6AAA46A9 C770 46BE 820C 3787F0FF444A

9 bucks

• +1
need some advice asap
do you ice your face regularly ??:soy:

shit dude guess you could really try foundation or something and risk getting called a faggot
yeah my mom said the same thing but I don't trust her products jfl

i find hydrocortisone works to reduce redness and irritation a day before special events. don’t make it a habit tho cause it causes acne if u use it a lot
damn never thought of that tbh, prob costs a shit ton and requires a prescription no?

• +1
what are you going to shoot btw?
it's pics for my portfolio, portret photos and stuff so companies can hire me to promote their brands etc

• +1
yeah my mom said the same thing but I don't trust her products jfl

damn never thought of that tbh, prob costs a shit ton and requires a prescription no?
nope can get it walking into ur local convenience store for like $10. if u have eye drops u can also put a little on a a tip than on the irritated zit and it will completely kill the redness. these only work on the red type of zits tho, not gonna do much for unpopped whiteheads

• +1
it's pics for my portfolio, portret photos and stuff so companies can hire me to promote their brands etc
mirin, one of my elder cousin went to some jew portfolio shoot payed a huge sum and idk jfl

• +1
nope can get it walking into ur local convenience store for like $10. if u have eye drops u can also put a little on a a tip than on the irritated zit and it will completely kill the redness. these only work on the red type of zits tho, not gonna do much for unpopped whiteheads
guess I'll go shopping tomorrow jfl

• +1
mirin, one of my elder cousin went to some jew portfolio shoot payed a huge sum and idk jfl
they approached me via my ig and will probably hand me a contract. Idk if I will sign it yet since I'd be stuck with them for 2 yrs and I don't want that jfl

• +1
they approached me via my ig and will probably hand me a contract. Idk if I will sign it yet since I'd be stuck with them for 2 yrs and I don't want that jfl
brocel i can potentially reach out to one agency, ( i know few female models personally that are signed their and even the owner of that fucking company) but i don't if they will make fun of me. i mean im here on .org:feelswhy:

brocel i can potentially reach out to one agency, ( i know few female models personally that are signed their and even the owner of that fucking company) but i don't if they will make fun of me. i mean im here on .org:feelswhy:
just try it tbh
nothing to lose, everything to gain yk
if you got the looks go for it

• +1
just try it tbh
nothing to lose, everything to gain yk
if you got the looks go for it
bro i have seen hungarian chad model, they mog you to fathers testicle and back. Ladies opens doors for them. It is humbling experience getting mogged by those superhuman species. i dont think i have any chance. no features like them.:feelswhy:

• +1
bro i have seen hungarian chad model, they mog you back to fathers testicle and back. Ladies opens doors for them. It is humbling experience getting mogged by those superhuman species. i dont think i have any chance. no features like them.:feelswhy:
true but the modelling world is starting to change, even legit LTN's are getting contracts now jfl
still I think you should try it
you and I probably won't be walking any runways but atleast getting some deals for clothing stores would be easy money

• +1
u ever apply bb cream to ur entire face?
and if so, is it noticeable?
haven’t worn it in public all over yet. this was me applying incredibly sloppily all over the first day i got it. lmk if u can tell
34310E46 CB34 4D84 B7DD 11A80006CEE0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mnbvcxz, CarrotMaxxer and PsychoDsk
need some advice asap

Mewing can help

true but the modelling world is starting to change, even legit LTN's are getting contracts now jfl
you and I probably won't be walking any runways but atleast getting some deals for clothing stores would be easy money
there is hope, i get few crumbs of female attention. but becoming a model is like a dream for me.

• +1
there is hope, i get few crumbs of female attention. but becoming a model is like a dream for me.
go for it mane
lmk how it goes

• +1
at first glance it isn't that noticeable tho
maybe around your eyes a bit
agreed. but keep in mind this was my first time applying and i had no clue how to go about it. i’m sure with a tutorial or something it will look pretty unnoticeable. will try again this weekend

• +1
You're going to end up on casting couch.

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and ominion
should i try it after i lean down?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and NorwoodAscender
you def have the looks so yeah F it and go for it
I mean it's a good side hustle and pays pretty good so why not
probably would have to lean down and debloat first though. they probably wouldn’t accept my bloated frat boy looking ass

probably would have to lean down and debloat first though. they probably wouldn’t accept my bloated frat boy looking ass
nah you're too caught up in that shit and have face dysmorphia
on that pic you look debloated and lean trust me

• +1
what's that
Sex, you're going to have to have sex with men to get anywhere in the modelling industry. Stop telling people to get into it, there is a lot to lose, it's a messed up industry.

• +1
Sex, you're going to have to have sex with men to get anywhere in the modelling industry. Stop telling people to get into it, there is a lot to lose.
you really believe that jfl
what is there to lose?

you really believe that jfl
what is there to lose?
Yes, I do believe that. It's fucked, and it usually happens to people just getting into the industry. There is a reason the standards for male models aren't the highest. Most of them just had sex to get into it. Maybe if you look like Chico, Sean, Jordan, etc you might not have to. The fashion industry is run by gay old horny men, and if you refuse to do it, then your career in modelling is over, they will never book you again.

• +1
Yes, I do believe that. It's fucked, and it usually happens to people just getting into the industry. There is a reason the standards for male models aren't the highest. Most of them just had sex to get into it. Maybe if you look like Chico, Sean, Jordan, etc you might not have to. The fashion industry is run by gay old horny men, and if you refuse to do it, then your career in modelling is over, they will never book you again.
I don't believe that tbh and if that is the case then I won't be a model jfl
I'll see tomorrow if my asshole gets stretched or not

• JFL
you mad that I commented on your low IQ post?
you're a waste of sperm tbh and I hope you realise that
Screenshot 2024 03 21 at 71442 PM
i mog u in all ways.
Screenshot 2024 01 27 at 32655 AM

height, iq, face, money, lack of blue balls. u are an ant to me lil bro

iq tests mean nothing, its a test to see if you are retarded or not

View attachment 2812712i mog u in all ways. View attachment 2812715
height, iq, face, money, lack of blue balls. u are an ant to me lil bro
Also the Mensa IQ test has a standard deviation of 15, meaning you could only be average. Which would make the range 110-140, however these online IQ tests usually over estimate so you're probably on the lower end, which is average (85-115).

• +1
iq tests mean nothing, its a test to see if you are retarded or not
if you make a thread 'become an alcoholic, you will grow tall bro' isn't retarded then idk what is JFL

• +1