How to get rid of acne on the face?

chexo0

chexo0

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
I’m 13 years old and I have acne. Everyone tells me it’s just a normal part of growing up — everyone gets breakouts at this age — but my classmates don’t have this. I want to get rid of it. Right now, every morning I wash my face with cool water and wipe it with a cotton pad soaked in salicylic acid. I asked AI what remedies might help, but there was no effect. Salicylic acid helps a little, but it doesn’t completely get rid of the acne.
(Sorry if there are any mistakes — I’m using a translator.)
 
tretinoin
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0
I’m 13 years old and I have acne. Everyone tells me it’s just a normal part of growing up — everyone gets breakouts at this age — but my classmates don’t have this. I want to get rid of it. Right now, every morning I wash my face with cool water and wipe it with a cotton pad soaked in salicylic acid. I asked AI what remedies might help, but there was no effect. Salicylic acid helps a little, but it doesn’t completely get rid of the acne.
(Sorry if there are any mistakes — I’m using a translator.)
oily skin?
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0
Take accutane or tret
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0

Similar threads

F
Replies
3
Views
41
foidslayer333boyo
F
bloathero
Replies
0
Views
4
bloathero
bloathero
manhattanbound
Replies
6
Views
114
eology
E
cycleofdooom73
Replies
6
Views
69
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
tyvrix
Replies
2
Views
77
tyvrix
tyvrix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top