yuyevon stan account
Particularly chest and back.

My current plan:
  • 10% benzoyl peroxide wash
  • 2% salicylic acid
  • low glycemic diet {:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:}
  • Showering right after workout
  • Dont touch them
Should I try to get ahold of some retinoids too? They're pretty hard to get here in Denmark.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, angloidcel and Mewton
What i've found out is that its probably your skin barrier thats been damaged by showering and not moisturising afterwards:

I basically lather this on my back and chest area afterwards and it cleared it up for me. Dont think you need all those acids on your body since you first need your skin barrier in good shape

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Danish_Retard
There’s this drug that is used to treat malaria but also for acne. I took it for my back acne and it cleared it completely but it got worse before it got better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
I had the same routine as you. It didnt do anything until I started mouesterizing everyday after getting out of the shower.

Change your loofah or wash cloth every month minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and deepweb1298
I had the same routine as you. It didnt do anything until I started mouesterizing everyday after getting out of the shower.

I dont see any benefit of adding a loofah or cloth. It literally destroys your barrier even more, let your body naturally heal with just repairing the barrier and a gentle soap

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and Ken
It's not you body moisturizing barrier that's fucked, it's you genetic.

Take accutane 20mg ED for 6 months.

What i've found out is that its probably your skin barrier thats been damaged by showering and not moisturising afterwards:

I basically lather this on my back and chest area afterwards and it cleared it up for me. Dont think you need all those acids on your body since you first need your skin barrier in good shape

I will find and add a good moisturizer then.

Also what the fuck is a loofa?

I will find and add a good moisturizer then.

Also what the fuck is a loofa?
A shower sponge. I tried not using it for a few months but i never felt clean enough. Dont scrub too hard if you do use one.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I've heard accutane works wonders for body acne
But there are some brutal sides

Also nuking DHT will help too

• +1
Reactions: Ken
There’s this drug that is used to treat malaria but also for acne. I took it for my back acne and it cleared it completely but it got worse before it got better
Accutane? Yes I never had body acne or scarring from any body acne but I did on my face and accutane cleared it but I looked like shit for 3 months since evrything came out

Accutane? Yes I never had body acne or scarring from any body acne but I did on my face and accutane cleared it but I looked like shit for 3 months since evrything came out
Not accutane. I used some anti malaria drug for my body acne and it cleared up then accutane after for my face.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not accutane. I used some anti malaria drug for my body acne and it cleared up then accutane after for my face.
Shit imma look into that. Does it help with blackheads and clogged pores?

Shit imma look into that. Does it help with blackheads and clogged pores?
Here’s what it’s called
D2774C76 1388 4CE4 AE35 89CC012229C0

For me personally I had worse skin when starting this stuff than accutane but it cleared my back and chest acne perfectly with no scars.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
What drug?

Here’s what it’s called
View attachment 1655129

For me personally I had worse skin when starting this stuff than accutane but it cleared my back and chest acne perfectly with no scars.
Oh I’ve been on that it is like some antibiotic. I didn’t think it was permanent though