How to get rid of bug eyes?

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
How do I get rid of the big eye effect and what causes it? I took a good picture but the eyes looked fucked up and ruined it. This effect is only there sometimes, I thought it was a sleep problem but had good sleep last night, any ideas?
F1BDxVgXgAAgkeA

Supraorbital and infraorbital implants + canthoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29155
How do I get rid of the big eye effect and what causes it? I took a good picture but the eyes looked fucked up and ruined it. This effect is only there sometimes, I thought it was a sleep problem but had good sleep last night, any ideas? View attachment 2319856
u look cool bro, like a tribesmen

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
decrease uee and youll be fine i think

surgery is out of the picture its 2 expensive and risky any natural ideas?
There is no "natural" way to fraud your genetics. Either you get surgeries or cope.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
how many surgeries have u gotten and were they worth for something minute like under eye bags?
I am saving up for my surgeries right now and yes it's a great surgery to fix undereye support, better than all anti age creams out there.

I am saving up for my surgeries right now and yes it's a great surgery to fix undereye support, better than all anti age creams out there.
this is a genetic crime, the reason I want to find a natural solution is because I am completely natural, u cant cope ur way out of genetics is a dumb statement when ur literally doing this.

this is a genetic crime, the reason I want to find a natural solution is because I am completely natural, u cant cope ur way out of genetics is a dumb statement when ur literally doing this.
So is getting a medical surgery becasue your genes were supposed to die of that cancer tumour.

That a woman bro

So is getting a medical surgery becasue your genes were supposed to die of that cancer tumour.
what a dumb example, ur kids will not look anything like u if u get a bunch of plastic surgeries but they will still look like u if u survive cancer and get a tumor removed

what a dumb example, ur kids will not look anything like u if u get a bunch of plastic surgeries but they will still look like u if u survive cancer and get a tumor removed
That is a completely seperate discussion, what you said is that anything non natural is a genetic crime. Stand by it or change your view.

That is a completely seperate discussion, what you said is that anything non natural is a genetic crime. Stand by it or change your view.
natural in context towards plastic surgery specifically, are u retarded?

natural in context towards plastic surgery specifically, are u retarded?
Don't backpedal to change the goalpost and resort to ad hominem arguments. You made a claim that wasn't very well thought out and that's that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Banasura
Don't backpedal to change the goalpost and resort to ad hominem arguments. You made a claim that wasn't very well thought out and that's that.
I think ur the one who's backpedaling because u realize how obvious it was supposed to be regarding context but made an autistic mistake and now don't want to look dumb and are trying to look smart instead.

I think ur the one who's backpedaling because u realize how obvious it was supposed to be regarding context but made an autistic mistake and now don't want to look dumb and are trying to look smart instead.
That is not what backpedalling means, I stand by what I said. Genetic crime generally includes everything and having a tribal lifestyle to show your disdain for modernity since cherrypicking what is a genetic crime and what isn't is hypocrisy.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
How do I get rid of the big eye effect and what causes it? I took a good picture but the eyes looked fucked up and ruined it. This effect is only there sometimes, I thought it was a sleep problem but had good sleep last night, any ideas? View attachment 2319856
This type of shit will still leave you at 0 appeal in the west. But anyways to answer your question, you need red undertones infra+supraorbital implants to fix your eye area. You have the distinct curry bug eyes with darkened skin near eyelids. Implants are the only way for you since no HGH or Test will grow these bones for an adult.

Bruh you are literally taking the picture from below making your upper eyelid more visible lol.
You have a brow ridge and infraorbitals probably, nearly every Indian has these traits but send side profile just to make sure
Also JFL at the niggas recommending surgery before telling you to fix your camera skills

Last edited:

Bruh you are literally taking the picture from below making your upper eyelid more visible lol.
You have a brow ridge and infraorbitals probably, nearly every Indian has these traits but send side profile just to make sure
Also JFL at the niggas recommending surgery before telling you to fix your camera skills
I have thousands of side profiles but ur prob gonna say fraud like some autistic and instead of sending u 10 with u squealing about something retarded like lighting and angle and something dumb just look at my pfp

Check if you have ptosis

If not then get botox to lower the brow and saddled infraorbital implants

Check if you have ptosis

If not then get botox to lower the brow and saddled infraorbital implants
hmm, its weird it's supposed to be on just one eye correct? I'm checking my other photos and it's not there or at least not noticeable. Here is a more recent selfie I took, I guess on some of my photos you can see things like undereye bags etc. Unless u can spot something.

F1LIVeYX0AAEw9t

hmm, its weird it's supposed to be on just one eye correct? I'm checking my other photos and it's not there or at least not noticeable. Here is a more recent selfie I took, I guess on some of my photos you can see things like undereye bags etc. Unless u can spot something.

View attachment 2329711
ptosis can be on both eyes, but its just a check you want to do before you go to other eye surgeries. An oculopolastic surgeon can tell you

ptosis can be on both eyes, but its just a check you want to do before you go to other eye surgeries. An oculopolastic surgeon can tell you
I dont want to get surgery if it's not noticeable or I can fix it with some more natural way as I have never gotten any form of surgery. Im gonna check out those drops @SidharthTheSlayer posted on his link.

I dont want to get surgery if it's not noticeable or I can fix it with some more natural way as I have never gotten any form of surgery. Im gonna check out those drops @SidharthTheSlayer posted on his link.
You have a lot of uee and it won't be resolved without surgery.

In any case botox and ptosis repair are very cheap.

I have thousands of side profiles but ur prob gonna say fraud like some autistic and instead of sending u 10 with u squealing about something retarded like lighting and angle and something dumb just look at my pfp
I didn't say you were frauding. I was genuinely trying to help you

You have a lot of uee and it won't be resolved without surgery.

In any case botox and ptosis repair are very cheap.
IDK i used to have the same problem and it got resolved when i dropped body fat like crazy

I didn't say you were frauding. I was genuinely trying to help you
srry but I just assumed that was the usual looksmaxer autistic response to anyone with a decent side profile, I have better posture and angled pics on my phone but don't really wanna post them so this is good enough and gives u an idea.
F1LDqxkWAAAJrqI
FzEpCcpaQAIih59

srry but I just assumed that was the usual looksmaxer autistic response to anyone with a decent side profile, I have better posture and angled pics on my phone but don't really wanna post them so this is good enough and gives u an idea.
View attachment 2330079View attachment 2330080
Yeah don't listen to the niggas saying you need implants, you clearly have the supra and infra projection already
Just stop raising your brows + drop body fat a bit and you should get rid of the UEE

Yeah don't listen to the niggas saying you need implants, you clearly have the supra and infra projection already
Just stop raising your brows + drop body fat a bit and you should get rid of the UEE
IDK if I need the surgeries they are talking about but I can def see how I would benefit from some type of surgery for the eyes themselves like with the slight asymmetry etc. When I mirror some of my selfies like the one above (posting here again) I notice an obv change at least for me personally, not sure if u can pick up on it, tho it's not a major or severe issue that I think people can pick up on.

F1GY0DwXgAQ4rl

its ur orbitals and nct
I got my face checked by a canthal tilt expert with 5 years in Canthal tilt research and a graduate from a prestigious university, he says its visibly neutral but with the advanced technology used negative by .1 degree, he assured me this was not noticeable, how can u tell?