how to get rid of eye bags?

Deleted member 14677

Deleted member 14677

the man, the myth, the legend
@volcelfatcel @wanttobeattractive @Chadeep @larsanova69 @germanlooks
@LooksOverAll

nah srs this is a pic from Christmas Eve my right nostril demolished these 2 bags at the club and i tried having sex with coke dick, boy was that a mistake

still had a good Christmas lunch tho

AC38FC4B 0776 409B 893A AEEA0DB02420

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7098, JizzFarmer and 4 others
sleep more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
how is coke? my mate is offering me some and its expenisve as fuck here, i don't want to get addicted to anything since im already quiting smokes. whats a coke high like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
sleep more
haven’t touched drugs since i discovered PSL
how is coke? my mate is offering me some and its expenisve as fuck here, i don't want to get addicted to anything since im already quiting smokes. whats a coke high like?
shit in Australia it’s cut with all sorts of shit and $350 per bag when u can just buy ecstasy for $20 per pill and get way more fucked up man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10615
what the hell are you doing here
i have been obsessed with looks since a young age man but never knew about the black pill, i’m at peace now

i’m currently hair max and skinmax bro, that reminds me @volcelfatcel i just ordered a vitamin C and E serum what are your thoughts on adding this to the routine?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Coke is not as bad as everyone thinks (I mean you‘re not necessarily violent or aggressive towards other people). When I took it (about 4 lines in 5 hours) the first time I felt that I had the urge to talk to people, which I normaly don‘t do if i‘m sober. Then the following week I had some nosebleeds but nothing else. So I personally think it‘s not too bad if you take it once when you‘re with your friends and you don‘t overdose (one line every 45-60 minutes).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, Deleted member 10615 and thecaste
Coke is not as bad as everyone thinks (I mean you‘re not necessarily violent or aggressive towards other people). When I took it (about 4 lines in 5 hours) the first time I felt that I had the urge to talk to people, which I normaly don‘t do if i‘m sober. Then the following week I had some nosebleeds but nothing else. So I personally think it‘s not too bad if you take it once when you‘re with your friends and you don‘t overdose (one line every 45-60 minutes).
lucky you came across this thread lmao. thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: NotCokeAddicted