How to get rid of face fat?

T

thoyal

Iron
Any facial exercises for getting rid of face fat, especially in the jaw area? Can devices like Jawzrsize get rid of face fat?

I have a pretty lean body but there's still fat on my face. How do I get rid of this stuff :feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Bewusst, Deleted member and 1 other person
same bro. get buccal fat removal. exercises are cope

, staying hydrated, keeping face hydrated, avoiding salt, carbs, sugar in your diet. + cardio . Chewing will make it worse.

Otherwise testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 30037, angloidcel and 3 others
Any facial exercises for getting rid of face fat, especially in the jaw area? Can devices like Jawzrsize get rid of face fat?

I have a pretty lean body but there's still fat on my face. How do I get rid of this stuff :feelswat:

There's no such thing as isolated "face fat" unless you're eskimo/Siberian or have a thyroid condition. You're most likely either fat and/or recessed. Get bimax or go to the gym.

Odds are all you need to do is get out of your room and go outside and workout like 99% of the other "incels" on here. Meanwhile I've been doing all the softmaxxes listed on this site since I was 15 and still a recessed ugly dog. It's all basic normie knowledge that everyone does. If you needed this site to tell you to do it, odds are you're just an extremely non-NT autistic nerd.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, BigBoy, Slob and 9 others
Fat is spread, if you lose weight so will your cheeks.
Check your thyroid though

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Amnesia
if your face still looks fat with lean body it's likely a problem with facial bone mass

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Slob
your fatter than you think, loose weight and stop complaining

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, speed700 and Amnesia
There's no such thing as isolated "face fat" unless you're eskimo/Siberian or have a thyroid condition. You're most likely either fat and/or recessed. Get bimax or go to the gym.

Odds are all you need to do is get out of your room and go outside and workout like 99% of the other "incels" on here. Meanwhile I've been doing all the softmaxxes listed on this site since I was 15 and still a recessed ugly dog. It's all basic normie knowledge that everyone does. If you needed this site to tell you to do it, odds are you're just an extremely non-NT autistic nerd.
I'm not fat

Attachments

• 905ED5D3-3D04-4A29-AFEC-8317AAC90FB8 2.jpg
    905ED5D3-3D04-4A29-AFEC-8317AAC90FB8 2.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 905ED5D3-3D04-4A29-AFEC-8317AAC90FB8 2.jpg
    905ED5D3-3D04-4A29-AFEC-8317AAC90FB8 2.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
A lot of it could be water retention. Try setting a day where you drink 2 cups of black coffee, eat 3 bananas, and drink a ton of water.

If you see a significant improvement it means you need to fix your sodium/potassium ratio, sodium makes you retain water and potassium helps you flush it.

Otherwise try getting your thyroid tested...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Tyroneinprogress, Deleted member and 1 other person
what is your diet ?

Sugar, Salt, Carbs can cause bloat

your body doesnt look fat but your face does
I know it's strange. Why is only my face fat :lul::feelswat:

I do eat a lot of junk but I also work out consistently. I've been working on drinking more water, so maybe that should help.

water retention from junk food maybe

• +1
Reactions: thoyal
I'm not fat
Post a pic of your side. Your abs are barely visible too so you can get a lot leaner. You still have a lot of fat on your body.

A lot of it could be water retention. Try setting a day where you drink 2 cups of black coffee, eat 3 bananas, and drink a ton of water.

If you see a significant improvement it means you need to fix your sodium/potassium ratio, sodium makes you retain water and potassium helps you flush it.

What would you even say to your doctor about why your wanting your thyroid tested?

• So Sad
Reactions: lepzerin
calorie deficit track with myfitnesspal eat what u want as long as its under 1400-1500 calories use a food scale don't eat any of moms cooking and in a few motnsh you'll be rip

Also drink so much water that you have to piss every ten minutes

• +1
Reactions: Jokerman
, staying hydrated, keeping face hydrated, avoiding salt, carbs, sugar in your diet. + cardio . Chewing will make it worse.

Otherwise testosterone
Chewmaxxing is a good thing. Stop misinforming people.

Legit advice

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
I'm not fat
High cortisol can cause water retention and bloated face, even creatine can do this.

to fix cortisol, try quitting caffeine and consume a high carb whole food diet, good carb sources like potatoes, sweet potatoes and bananas, get plenty of sleep, this usually fixes my bloated face

you could try supplementing with ashwagandha, vit c 4000mg and magnesium. I follow this routine after intense cutting regime of 2-3 weeks and it leans out my face, dropping water which masks the actual fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 5061 and Jokerman

Attachments

• A06BE166-4D67-4B50-A21B-34CDEAA783F3.jpeg
    A06BE166-4D67-4B50-A21B-34CDEAA783F3.jpeg
    664.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C534467B-FB2E-4E7D-84E8-D98A4229E333.jpeg
    C534467B-FB2E-4E7D-84E8-D98A4229E333.jpeg
    677.7 KB · Views: 0
@thoyal You need bimax asap. No amount of weight loss will work since you're extremely recessed.

• +1
Reactions: thoyal
I dont think your face looks that fat, but your jawline should be more defined.

The maxilla is recessed though, in particular the upper maxilla and orbital bones. I dont think bimax can change that much in the orbital area.

The recession isnt too bad though, nothing on your profile looks super repelling.

Last edited:
@thoyal You need bimax asap. No amount of weight loss will work since you're extremely recessed.
Thanks for the honesty. You sure no natural remedies will work? If so, what surgeries should I look into?

Thanks for the honesty. You sure no natural remedies will work? If so, what surgeries should I look into?
You'd need to consult with blackpilled bimax surgeons.

Light ur face on fire that will burn away the fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nlxontop and Manletmachine
can't pm you, can you pm me for a side profile rating?

If you lean your body, your face will follow.

Use Olay Retinol (purple jar) at night, Regenerist (red jar) 2x daily.

Get a stainless facial roller off Amazon. Use it at night.

Get a JawzRsizer and use it.

If you lean your body, your face will follow.

Use Olay Retinol (purple jar) at night, Regenerist (red jar) 2x daily.

Get a stainless facial roller off Amazon. Use it at night.

Get a JawzRsizer and use it.

I'm considering buying a facial roller. How long do you use it?

Does it give you temporary results on bloat ? Or does it drain fluids you have on your face over the time ?

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER
I'm considering buying a facial roller. How long do you use it?

Does it give you temporary results on bloat ? Or does it drain fluids you have on your face over the time ?
Use it every night, preferably after applying Olay Retinol. I have seen noticeable definition in my face after about a month. It reduces puffiness and drains water and fluid from your face.

I'll throw on a movie on Prime or some shit and roll my face for 20-30 minutes. Just firm, gentle rolls not like using a vacuum cleaner.

• +1
Reactions: polio

Otherwise testosterone
wtf testosterone has to do with it

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

Cream of Tartar

High cortisol can cause water retention and bloated face, even creatine can do this.

to fix cortisol, try quitting caffeine and consume a high carb whole food diet, good carb sources like potatoes, sweet potatoes and bananas, get plenty of sleep, this usually fixes my bloated face

you could try supplementing with ashwagandha, vit c 4000mg and magnesium. I follow this routine after intense cutting regime of 2-3 weeks and it leans out my face, dropping water which masks the actual fat loss.
How does ashwaghanda help?

liquid pottasium maybe

Otherwise testosterone
Chewing gives you a temporary bloat but if you're gaining masseter muscle then it's worth it

bonesmashing