¿How to get rid of fungi?

Yerico7

Yerico7

Iron
I've had toenail fungus for a long time and the pills don't do shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
try sucking the fungus out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Ritalincel, manletofpeace81 and 6 others
Get hydrogen peroxide and soak your feet in them for like 45 min to 1h daily.

Also get anti fungal powder and powder your feet well whenever you put on socks and shoes

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, RAITEIII and Yerico7

use a bleach pen

only thing that cures fungus

4 bucks at walmart

Also get anti fungal powder and powder your feet well whenever you put on socks and shoes
or put Sougar (Honey) on your foot and let water trickle over it. That creates hydrogen peroxide aswell if it is not available

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Yerico7 and Deleted member 6423

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, dadfa, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
It's pretty hard to remove it so it never comes back, because you have it in your shocks, your shoes, your floor, your bed, etc. Clean everything, shoes and socks with hot water, etc. and then use some treatment on your feet.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, WadlowMaxxing and Yerico7

Brother, which antifungal powder do you recommend?
Thanks for the help

Really? I had a doctor give me pills for them about a year and some months ago and they worked splendidly.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 6997, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
It's pretty hard to remove it so it never comes back, because you have it in your shocks, your shoes, your floor, your bed, etc. Clean everything, shoes and socks with hot water, etc. and then use some treatment on your feet.
I'm going to start doing that, thanks

Really? I had a doctor give me pills for them about a year and some months ago and they worked splendidly.
They worked well for me too up to a point, I haven't seen any improvement for 2 months.
Although I also think that it is because there is little left for it to disappear

You will have to see a derma for that
The treatment is quite complicated, you will need topical antifungal and oral too depending on how big it is, and it takes a long time to heal

You will have to see a derma for that
The treatment is quite complicated, you will need topical antifungal and oral too depending on how big it is, and it takes a long time to heal
I have already been taking pills for 1 year, I have little to go before they disappear, but I have not seen any progress for 2 months.
What I need is to apply a topical antifungal, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Stare
good luck, fungal infections are a bitch, ive had jock itch for like 3 months, still trying to come back every day although i got rid of most of it with ketaconazole