How to get rid of gynecomestia low effort thread

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
A guide on getting rid of gynecomestia also known as man boobs.

But first, what causes gynecomestia?
High estrogen levels.

Disclamier: If you're in your adulthood, you need surgery otherwise you can't get rid of it, you can only get rid of gynecomestia if you're still in puberty.

To get rid of gynecomestia we need to lower the estrogen levels in our body and to lower the estrogen levels in our body you should:
-Get lean, don't be overweight.
-Eat a healthy diet.
-Limit alcohol intake.

FAQ:
"If I have gynecomestia does this mean I have low testosterone levels?"
No. It's not an indicator of low testosterone levels, it's just high estrogen levels.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
very simple and understandable, unironically might be better than those high effort long guides since i get brain cancer reading them

High estrogen levels.

Disclamier: If you're in your adulthood, you need surgery otherwise you can't get rid of it, you can only get rid of gynecomestia if you're still in puberty.

To get rid of gynecomestia we need to lower the estrogen levels in our body and to lower the estrogen levels in our body you should:
-Eat a healthy diet.
-Limit alcohol intake.

FAQ:
No. It's not an indicator of low testosterone levels, it's just high estrogen levels.
Pop some novaldex

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Lethbridge
Aqualyx works to reduce them.

Consider consulting a healthcare professional to discuss potential treatments for gynecomastia, such as surgery or medications. Engaging in regular exercise and maintaining a healthy diet may also help reduce body fat. Remember, it's crucial to prioritize your well-being and seek personalized advice for effective solutions.

I solved mine by just losing weight and eating healthy i cant imagine wasting money for such useless surgery lmao

High estrogen levels.

-Eat a healthy diet.
-Limit alcohol intake.

FAQ:
This thread is so shit kys

Consider consulting a healthcare professional to discuss potential treatments for gynecomastia, such as surgery or medications. Engaging in regular exercise and maintaining a healthy diet may also help reduce body fat. Remember, it's crucial to prioritize your well-being and seek personalized advice for effective solutions.

THIS NIGGA USING GPT

jxxzc3tgtju61.png

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Patris