how to get rid of huge pimples/acne that take like 3-4 days to form and takes like 3 weeks to go away?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
these pimples are so fucking annoying and hurt

they also leave behind scars that stay for an additional 2-3 weeks after the pimple actually dissappears

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Deleted member 5912
bro
cleanse, exfoliate with salicylic acid, moisturize, sunscreen thats it. maybe some vitamin c also but don't do it at the same time of the day as the exfoliater. also red light therapy and don't eat like shit.
if with this it doesn't go away maybe retin-a and if that doesn't solve the problem accutane.

retin-a or cors-x patches.

bro
cleanse, exfoliate with salicylic acid, moisturize, sunscreen thats it. maybe some vitamin c also but don't do it at the same time of the day as the exfoliater. also red light therapy and don't eat like shit.
if with this it doesn't go away maybe retin-a and if that doesn't solve the problem accutane.
if that doesn't solve the problem its 100percent hormonal acne which needs meds

Only Cold Showers!
My acne is basically gone, I was using proactive and a bunch of other cleansers and shit but what got rid of it was the cold showers.

Bonus
- Don't tough your face
- Change pillow case
- When showering don't let the shampoo or soap touch your face

Good luck

Only Cold Showers!
My acne is basically gone, I was using proactive and a bunch of other cleansers and shit but what got rid of it was the cold showers.

Bonus
- Don't tough your face
- Change pillow case
- When showering don't let the shampoo or soap touch your face

Good luck
pillow case 1 is legit, change at least once a week. try epiduo gel, careful it contains bleach so don't get it to your clothes!