How to get rid of love?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I am deeply in love with a girl but I want to not have any of these feelings at all, how do I kill them? I really desire to become apathetic so I can focus on other things. It's tearing me apart by now I need to stop loving. It's actual hell.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, sickdawgie, D3v and 1 other person
suicide

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
No I definitely need to stay alive to build a legacy I have big aspirations I just want nothing to do with love or lust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
try to occupy yourself with things so you dont think about her

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
have a hoe phase

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am deeply in love with a girl but I want to not have any of these feelings at all, how do I kill them? I really desire to become apathetic so I can focus on other things. It's tearing me apart by now I need to stop loving. It's actual hell.
I can make dinner for you and once ur done and rest fuck you in the arshole all night. Guarantueed you wouldn't think of her again...

Any update tho?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Ideally fuck other woman but i doubt. Wait a long time until u get a crush on a different girl.

I can make dinner for you and once ur done and rest fuck you in the arshole all night. Guarantueed you wouldn't think of her again...

Any update tho?
What an utterly cringe thread of me to make during an Ni-Fi loop holy shit, but yes I don't think about her anymore.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What an utterly cringe thread of me to make during an Ni-Fi loop holy shit, but yes I don't think about her anymore.
My offer is still up there anyway. No homo tho, you know...

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois